• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you having for lunch? (rolling thread)

A carvery style operation.

I hope you didn't serve new potatoes or mash and stinge people on the roasties.

No, never skimp on roast potatoes, the birds got the odd two or three left over ones as we don't do re-fried ones in this house.

A sachet of Jamie Oliver Black lentil dal that was on offer at Sainsburys and some chapatis.

The dal was tasty enough but the mockney comments on the packaging and heating instructions really irritated me.

Just had a Blue Ribband chocolate wafer.

I am surprised they are still going when superior snack bars such as United and Trio have fallen by the wayside.

As I had to go straight to RH for a Trust meeting from work, I grabbed what I thought was a casserole out of the freezer to have with left over daupinoise potatoes.

It was chicken satay - still went together ok though!

As I was in Shoebury at lunch time, I popped into Asda's & got a soft roll with 3 sausages in it for £1.10p.
Sausages looked like the Lincolnshire variety, & were very tasty.

Finally got round to trying a vegan sausage roll from Greggs. Really surprised at how nice it was and would rather go for one of those instead of a normal sausage roll.

Made a Potato, Pumpkin and Pea curry. Very tasty but has a bit of a bite to it. Will do for work lunches during the week.

Back