• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you having for lunch? (rolling thread)

I have hot sauce on almost everything! Let's face it, it makes most things taste much better.

always have a bottle of tabasco on my desk at work!
can make the most boring of lunches much more interesting!

I have today M&S minestrone soup with bacon (added tabasco ofc)

a banana an apple and a pack of mini Jaffa cakes

My homemade walnut and stilton sourdough Borodinsky made with 100% rye flour. Under-baked but a decent first attempt and tastes lovely.

2 sausage rolls ( slumming it! ) from Morrisons, after a hectic morning. 5 hrs later stomach cramps, & the world fell out of my bottom!.
Back to reliable Salmon tomorrow!.

Back