• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you having for lunch? (rolling thread)

Meet up with my former year group teacher and fellow TAs for lunch at Fellini's in Leigh - very nice - £20 two course lunch menu including a drink. Delicious and very pleasant out on the roof terrace. Caprese salad to start followed by chicken milanese - delicious. Could get used to not working :Smile:

No, can't stand those HP ones!.

4 local Butcher's grilled chipolata's, in a toasted sandwich, yum yum!.
I remember that Alan McCormack used to bang on about this Irish tomato sauce you could get in Ireland . He was able to convince the club and they got it in for the meals down The Boots And Laces training ground for meals after training . I remember going into O'Niels of the high street and they had it in there so I borrowed one , it was so nice once a month I would go in there and borrow another bottle . Does anyone remember the name of the sauce , I remember looking in all the supermarkets in the area for it but had no luck .

I remember that Alan McCormack used to bang on about this Irish tomato sauce you could get in Ireland . He was able to convince the club and they got it in for the meals down The Boots And Laces training ground for meals after training . I remember going into O'Niels of the high street and they had it in there so I borrowed one , it was so nice once a month I would go in there and borrow another bottle . Does anyone remember the name of the sauce , I remember looking in all the supermarkets in the area for it but had no luck .
Could be either

Ballymaloe Original Relish or Ballymaloe Jalapeno Pepper Relish

O'Neils launched them in their pubs back in 2008
Link
Ballymaloe Original Relish.jpg

Ballymaloe Jalapeno Pepper Relish.jpg

You can buy both online.

Meet up with my former year group teacher and fellow TAs for lunch at Fellini's in Leigh - very nice - £20 two course lunch menu including a drink. Delicious and very pleasant out on the roof terrace. Caprese salad to start followed by chicken milanese - delicious. Could get used to not working :Smile:
My favourite restaurant in Leigh. Not been for a while mind. Will have to book a table there soon.

And being an honest fellow, you went back to replace the 'borrowed' bottles!!.

Back