• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you having for lunch? (rolling thread)

No i didn't!. I only brought some, as my DIL eats it regularly, & has always rated it.

It originates from the dirty Swamps / Rivers in Asia and feeds on human faeces. It's now hugly produced in fish farms in Asia and is a subjuct amongst the British Health Org if it should be banned because of toxins eg.

It's certainly not a salf water fresh fish you'd find from a local fishmonger, they're imported frozen to the UK for obvious reasons.

Probably my biggest mistak was reading about it a few years ago (after I'd eaten some) because I'd never heard of it and thought it was Sea Bass. If you like it, just don't google it then ;)

Last edited:
It originates from the dirty Swamps / Rivers in Asia and feeds on human faeces. It's now hugly produced in fish farms in Asia and is a subjuct amongst the British Health Org if it should be banned because of toxins eg.

It's certainly not a salf water fresh fish you'd find from a local fishmonger, they're imported frozen to the UK for obvious reasons.

Probably my biggest mistak was reading about it a few years ago (after I'd eaten some) because I'd never heard of it and thought it was Sea Bass. If you like it, just don't google it then ;)
Lovely with a nice Kopi luwak coffee.

Been running up to a tip past Aylesbury for a few months and take my break at a small cafe called KACI'S on the A41 towards Bicester. Todays offering was a double bacon burger with cheese and sweet onion sauce, for a fiver. If any of you are ever up that way then trust me, you wont be disappointed. Gobby mare who runs it but she's ok really and cooks just the best burger ever.

Been running up to a tip past Aylesbury for a few months and take my break at a small cafe called KACI'S on the A41 towards Bicester. Todays offering was a double bacon burger with cheese and sweet onion sauce, for a fiver. If any of you are ever up that way then trust me, you wont be disappointed. Gobby mare who runs it but she's ok really and cooks just the best burger ever.
Spent many a time up and down the A41 with work but the worst journey on that road was the one with my tail between my legs after the Ducks beat us in the FA cup,a very bad day.

Back