• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you having for lunch? (rolling thread)

I've heard good things. Is it a good experience?
It's fabulous. I've done their Breakfast at Tiffanys, Narnia and this one. My daughter's done the Harry Potter one (which is back near to Christmas this year) and Beauty and the Beast as well.

They have an Under the Sea one coming soon. They do each theme for a few months then close for a month to re-set for the new theme so everything is done perfectly.

Their food is always delicious, we had lovely sandwiches, some little cheese and chive muffins and pastry "boats" filled with mushroom, the most lovely hot scones and then cakes which are always really good. Plus there is an extensive cocktail list and always some special themed cocktails.

If you don't fancy the themes, they do separate sittings in their "botanical rooms".

342179915_1602919816842917_3116095260897442258_n.jpg

It's fabulous. I've done their Breakfast at Tiffanys, Narnia and this one. My daughter's done the Harry Potter one (which is back near to Christmas this year) and Beauty and the Beast as well.

They have an Under the Sea one coming soon. They do each theme for a few months then close for a month to re-set for the new theme so everything is done perfectly.

Their food is always delicious, we had lovely sandwiches, some little cheese and chive muffins and pastry "boats" filled with mushroom, the most lovely hot scones and then cakes which are always really good. Plus there is an extensive cocktail list and always some special themed cocktails.

If you don't fancy the themes, they do separate sittings in their "botanical rooms".

Very fancy

I've seen they have a Beauty and the beast theme coming up. That'll be a date lunch for me and my wife

Been there a few times, custard tarts are amazing, proper Portuguese!! very good food. Great coffee too, Cafe O Portugues is the place

I always thought it was for gays, is this not the case!? (Not that I have anything against the gays, just for clarity sake!) 🤣

I just had a pre-conceived idea in my mind which I aired in public! I do apologise 😂
It reminds me of the sort of stuff people used to say about the Cliff Pub BITD, but that was in the 80’s… just re-read your original comment. Not really relevant to in today’s society luckily.

As said, the coffee and pastries in there are superb.

It reminds me of the sort of stuff people used to say about the Cliff Pub BITD, but that was in the 80’s… just re-read your original comment. Not really relevant to in today’s society luckily.

As said, the coffee and pastries in there are superb.

I shall defo pop in and try it out as regularly going past. Thanks for the tips! 👌

Do you if there are any plans for a Weekend at Bernies?

Back