• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you listening to right now? Post Video links please.

Terry Callier's extraordinary 'Dancing Girl' about the struggles of heroin addiction :-

Truly stunning.

Having just joined the current decade (just in time) I've purchased an Amazon Echo and also subscribed to Amazon Music to create some playlists. With only 50 million songs available I've come on here for a few ideas and got some good ones - thanks folks. Just been reminded what a great track 'Before the Dawn' by Judas Priest is.

Anyway, not yet scrolled thro all 611 pages so I might find them but if not do try the DMA's. My eldest put on one of their CD's on the way up to Roots Hall a while back and I loved all the tracks first time - a very rare thing. Ditto re their only other album to date, I think a third is due next year.

Even then went to see them in concert at Portsmouth - top stuff. Tho as they are a 'young band' and being one of the oldest at the gig I did suffer for the first time ever someone holding open the door for me and saying 'there you are Grandad' which was not best pleased about.

Anyway, try this one for starters, then maybe explore them a bit more if not done so already. Can't believe why they are not more well known.

Back