• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you listening to right now? Post Video links please.

being stuck at home I've started doing whole back catalogues. Did the Offspring - pretty mixed. Started off punk with the odd bit of grunge. They got more into doing pop punk with some novelty songs but would usually mix some decent stuff in there.

Then did Kreator. I don't mind their early stuff, but love their last 3 or so albums. Really melodic thrash.

Now working through Paradise Lost

Mad on shoegaze stuff again at the moment. Pale Saints version of 'Kinky Love' by Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazlewood is sublime.

being stuck at home I've started doing whole back catalogues. Did the Offspring - pretty mixed. Started off punk with the odd bit of grunge. They got more into doing pop punk with some novelty songs but would usually mix some decent stuff in there.

Then did Kreator. I don't mind their early stuff, but love their last 3 or so albums. Really melodic thrash.

Now working through Paradise Lost

'Americana' was the first album I ever bought! (think I must have been in year 5 at primary school). Have you listened to 'Ignition'? completely different sound to their later stuff.

'Americana' was the first album I ever bought! (think I must have been in year 5 at primary school). Have you listened to 'Ignition'? completely different sound to their later stuff.
Nice. Yeah, I did the whole lot because I was loving Dirty Magic, which is of course off Ignition. Very different to the pop and novelty stuff they did later on. Kick Him When He's Down bit of a favourite now

Nice. Yeah, I did the whole lot because I was loving Dirty Magic, which is of course off Ignition. Very different to the pop and novelty stuff they did later on. Kick Him When He's Down bit of a favourite now

yeah, there's not really a bad track on the album to be honest! I think Americana onwards they just went a bit over-produced and seemed like they were trying to write 'hits'.

Back