• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you listening to?

BoyWonder2

2024, the year of the Shrimpers šŸ¤ ā­
Pretty straight forward really:

What you listening to at the moment? - Audio Bullies - Bang Bang

What do you listen to on the way to work/out in the car etc? - Radio 1.

At the moment, it's System of Down's Mezmerize at home. Also with a collection of Nine Inch Nails that a mate's made for me.

Can't drive so dont listen to anything on way to work.

Nuttin as Mr B has them all at the moment.
tounge.gif

The Departure album out June 13, Ordinary Boys on June 20 and the re-released Hard-Fi album is out on July 4. Think im going to have to buy the album from the Jewish nut-cases as BYOB is great.

New Order's latest album, waiting for the sirens call.

Top album, I'd recommend it to anyone!

Have 'obtained' a copy of the new White Stripes album which isn't released untill Monday. Let's just say it's currently a firm favourite for my album of the year award.......

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ June 04 2005,21:00)]Have 'obtained' a copy of the new White Stripes album which isn't released untill Monday. Let's just say it's currently a firm favourite for my album of the year award.......

tounge.gif
Grrr damn you !!! If Blue Orchids anything to go by the rest of the album is just pure genius !!!

Everyone else in teh musci biz should give up now ;-)

Bloc party and the chiefs, old hat now but my god they both are amazing!
wink.gif

The new Foo Fighters. CD1 is ace and on constant rotate, CD2 is poo and is being used as a coaster.

Apart from that, NIN, QOTSA and Audioslave new ones getting some listening time...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ June 04 2005,22:33)]Apart from that, NIN, QOTSA and Audioslave new ones getting some listening time...
What's the QOTSA one like? I fancy getting it, but I've told its either crap or you really have to listen to it a few times to get into.

Godskitchen - Classics for me at the moment. Those of you who are into your dance/house music will appreciate this album big time
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ June 04 2005,22:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ June 04 2005,22:33)]Apart from that, NIN, QOTSA and Audioslave new ones getting some listening time...
What's the QOTSA one like? I fancy getting it, but I've told its either crap or you really have to listen to it a few times to get into.
Yep, first few listens are completely different from "Songs for...", but overall, I think its a better album.

Cannot wait to see them at the Leeds Festival!

Mylo - Destroy Rock and Roll

Highly recommended if you like stuff like Daft Punk or Royksopp.

[b said:
[b said:
It's very, very good. Quite different from Songs For The Deaf but a bloomin' good album none the less.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ June 05 2005,13:45)]Mylo - Destroy Rock and Roll

Highly recommended if you like stuff like Daft Punk or Royksopp.
Agreed, it's been on fairly high rotation on the iPod just recently.

'Dont believe the truth' the new oasis album, not as good as the first two but much improved compared to Be here now and Heathen Chem.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ June 05 2005,15:15)]
[b said:
[b said:
It's very, very good. Quite different from Songs For The Deaf but a bloomin' good album none the less.
Ok, I trust your judgement. I'll try and get it soon, but with the fact i've only got Ā£50 to last me 2 weeks, it's gonna be hard to get it within that.

Back