• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What are you looking forward to in 2012

chapperzUK

Carrying on from the How good was 2011 to you thread, what are you looking forward to in 2012?

Got a few things myself. Started learning to drive recently, so hopefully will pass and get myself a car. Got a couple of holidays to look forward to, and possibly going aboard for the first time in a few years would be nice. Will finish an evening course I've been doing and hopefully come out with a Diploma at the end of it. Still undecided whether to take it to the next level yet and stick with the current career I have, or switch to something else. Maybe a small possibility of moving into my own place depending on some things.

Anyway, thats enough from me, what are you looking forward to?

My own conference in April - the Spectator Summit - chaired by Eleanor Oldroyd, and with talks by the NBA, Football Supporters Federation, Supporters Direct, Racing for Change, and leading rugby, football and sports clubs. All about how sports clubs can attract new fans and engage their existing ones.

I start marketing/selling in new year.

Other than that, eldest starts secondary school; and I'm hoping to meet up with a mate I havent seen for 10 years.

The first 2/3 hours of the year.

Duke of Edinburgh Gold expeditions.

Activity week in South Wales, Canoeing, Climbing, Hiking, Mountain biking.

University.

Turning 18. :spread:

My children taking their first steps (although that may come in 2011, they're very close)
Going to plenty of Olympic events
A stag do in Lithuania
Seeing Southend get promoted

Watching the mighty Berri fight for thier league two life again(same as 2010 and 2009).
Southend being champions.
Sheding 3 stone in wieght(might just cut my coq off)
Getting blood sugar levels better.
Taking on some bigger jobs hence more spare cash hence spoil the kids more.
Not being dead.

Watching the mighty Berri fight for thier league two life again(same as 2010 and 2009).
Southend being champions.
Sheding 3 stone in wieght(might just cut my coq off)
Getting blood sugar levels better.
Taking on some bigger jobs hence more spare cash hence spoil the kids more.
Not being dead.

I'm also fighting against that particular problem.:training:

Back