• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are your views on the future of blues?

What are your views on the future of blues? -

• We'll be in the 3rd division as long as elvis stays six feet under

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We'll win the prem when the other 91 clubs go bust

• Bill gates will crash his private jet in southend and buy blues

• Dont really give one!!!

• Tilly will lead the boys to promotion

• We go bust and spend our afternoons watching afc paglesham

• The end of the world is nigh

• Football is owtlawed and we start a tiddly wink league

• Im talking bored rubbish shut up two holes

• we just carry on following blues and see what happens

• Total voters

tommytwoholes

I know i am spouting bo11ocks but its the afternoon im bored and you lot are averaging about 1 posting a millenium.
sad.gif

After looking at the poll I have decided that I can see nothing but darkness in store for Southend.

I have decided that I am going to join FM13 and start supporting Fulham.

You missed out an option....

Sepp Blatter decides that football would be a better game if more players could use their hands and it was split in to a series of 'plays' where each team tries to gain territory. Also, you try and kick it over the posts not under the bar and you get rewarded for going over the byline

Yeah i tried with the blatter option but there is only so much you can fit in the line.

simple as really...

the boys are going up!

They are more hungry than I have seen for a long time...

A new chef is going to be employed next season to accomodate for this!
biggrin.gif

Back