• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What can you see us getting from

What can you see us getting from - this season?

• Promotion,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playoff winners,

• Top 6 finish,

• Top 10 finish,

• Bottom half finish,

• Relegation,

• Even worse,

• Other...

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Nov. 22 2005,08:42)]How can you get worse than relegation? adminstration?
Relegation and Col U being promoted i suppose!

we get relegated and all the good players like eastwood, gray. cole etc will leave and col ewe get promotion and so to borient thats how it can get worse

And then tilly and brush leave to go to a bigger club. ron doesn't but out delancy and we never get a new stadium. Wignall is reinstated as manager and come season 2007/2008 we are playing in the Conference South in front of crowds of 500.

At least there will be no 'chavs' at the game blocking my view!

biggrin.gif

At the start of the season I'd have been happy with anything above 21st place. Now I'm expecting top 10 at least. I've voted for Top 6 as I'm an optimist

Realistically (but slightly optimistically) I think we can achieve a top 6 finish. I wouldn't expect us to make it through the play-offs though.

Back