• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What Celebrity do You Look Like?

EastStandBlue

Life President
Click here...

Using Myheritage.com, Upload a picture of you to the website and using the Celebrity database run the recognition software. Completely free and quite interesting, but does throw up some wierd results...

I think its done using Bone Structure, face shape etc, as i apparently resemble Hayden Christiensen, Jamie Cullum.... and Jet Li.

Out of pure boredom, Guttridge resembles Diego Maradona, and Mitchell Cole Ronaldo
suspect.gif

Matches:

66% Ben Stiller - take that
57% Dennis Hopper - very worrying as I'm still in my twenties
56% Miguel Indurain - not atal
55% F. Murray Abraham - are you having a laugh!
55% Tom Cruise - much more like it

Then I tried a different photo of myself and got very contrasting results, as follows:

74% Richard Gere
63% Alec Baldwin
62% John Cusack
60% Adam Ant
59% Steven Seagal
58% Lance Armstrong

Hmmm

Haven't go time to try this, but would be interesting to upload a picture of Tom cruise and see if it matches the picture with the star or not.

smile.gif

That's brilliant! I am either Goran Ivansevic or Winona Ryder, which is a little weird. Still, took my mind off the fact that Gillingham are one up, anyway.

Bizarre - it seems to think I'm 50% black
laugh.gif

I did it for my wife too and the results included Anna Popplewell who several people have told her she looks like
ghostface.gif

I just did it again with a different picture and it's 72 per cent sure that I look like Audrey Hepburn. How concerning.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ April 19 2006,14:48)]I just did it again with a different picture and it's 72 per cent sure that I look like Audrey Hepburn. How concerning.
laugh.gif

hmmmmm - here goes

56% John Denver
54% Arnold Schwartznegger
54% John Ritter (hope that's not cockney rhyming slang)
53% Steve Fossett
50% Patrick Dempsey
48% Burt Reynolds

bummer

Picture 1 = Richard Clayderman, Gorbachov, Enrique Inglasias, Forest Whittaker, Jonny Knoxville
Picture 2 = Patrick Kluivert, Carl Lewis, Billy Idol

wow.gif

WTF? My top match was Tony Bennett!
wow.gif
rock.gif

Other matches included Hugh Jackman, Kyle McLachlan, John Ritter, Kurt Russell, Cliff Richard and, um, Sarah Jessica Parker.
biggrin.gif

Back