• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What did ya get for Christmas?

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Ignoring the normal collection of scarves, socks etc, this year I got a cartoon hand drawn history of SUFC. Drawn entirely in black and white it provided me with ages of fun reading through it. I've attached a picture of it but I'm not sure if it does it justice.

Attachments

• SUFC History.jpg
    SUFC History.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 53
That's really good Rootshallbloke and vastly better than the bout of flu santa brought me.

Sorry GHG, if I'd known that you had been given flu I wouldn't have posted mate. Did you get a gift receipt with it, you could take it back maybe??

An England flag with 'Aberdeen Shrimper' on it. From Secret Santa...

Helicopter flying lesson for me and Segway fun

Enjoy! Helicopters are great fun, and surprisingly easy to fly, once you get the coordination right. I always liken flying in a helicopter to riding on a roller coaster that is suspended from above, as opposed to an aeroplane which is like a roller coaster on wheels, and is great fun.

Sorry GHG, if I'd known that you had been given flu I wouldn't have posted mate. Did you get a gift receipt with it, you could take it back maybe??

Actually I was being genuine, that really is a nice thoughtful gift. It would certainly take centre stage on one of my walls.

Wine cooler and box of 6 bottles of wine! :smile: Also lovely little box of hand picked favourite goodies from my daughter and perfume from my son, plus money from rest of family. Very chuffed with everything!

Enjoy! Helicopters are great fun, and surprisingly easy to fly, once you get the coordination right. I always liken flying in a helicopter to riding on a roller coaster that is suspended from above, as opposed to an aeroplane which is like a roller coaster on wheels, and is great fun.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to it immensely. It's with a company called Flying Pig and they use an R22 Robinson with dual controls. Should be a fun day out

About 3 months ago was watching Russell howards good news programme. ....I said to the wife I really like that t shirt he's wearing.....Christmas morning, bosh said t shirt under the tree...chuffed

Ignoring the normal collection of scarves, socks etc, this year I got a cartoon hand drawn history of SUFC. Drawn entirely in black and white it provided me with ages of fun reading through it. I've attached a picture of it but I'm not sure if it does it justice.

Really nice Xmas present.

Where did it come from?

Think that's a Richard Argent print isn't it? He's a good local artist that does histories of towns & football teams http://www.argentart.co.uk/

I got a record player, Yo La Tengo vinyl, some Murakami books, Walking Dead compendium and Kelly Reichardt Blu-ray boxset. :thumbsup:

Depression

Drastic™;1691240 said:
Think that's a Richard Argent print isn't it? He's a good local artist that does histories of towns & football teams http://www.argentart.co.uk/

I got a record player, Yo La Tengo vinyl, some Murakami books, Walking Dead compendium and Kelly Reichardt Blu-ray boxset. :thumbsup:

Certainly was!!

I got a torch from my mum. I already have 4 torches and I'm pretty sure at least one of them was a previous present. Probably get another one next year.

Back