• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What did you get for Christmas???

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
In no particular order

Southend United Yellow shirt with “Aberdeen” on the back of it
Shrimper Zone brolly
Shrimper Zone sweatshirt
Star Wars for the Wii “ The Clone Wars” with Lightsabers
Pair of slipper
Really nice scarf
Tobi ironing thing that gets out cresses quicker than ironing
Lynx mini travel set
David Bowie calendar
Botanics men’s shaver kit
A gardening book
Various tubs of sweets
Couple of shirts
Simpsons flashing golf ball and hand warmer
Cordless screw driver set

Last edited:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 8 volume 1: The Long Way Home
The Tales of Beedle the Bard
Necropolis by Anthony Horowitz
Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
The Dark Knight
The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian
24 Redemption

Not a bad haul if I may say so. Mind you, as I don't own 24 season 6 yet and 24 Redemption is the prequel for season 7 there's a minor ****-up there, but what the hey.

That's not including the stocking stuff.

DSCI00022.jpg

Lego Star Wars T-Shirt, some nice smellies.

Call of Duty World at War for the Xbox 360, which I am utterly crap at, and some English money for the big trip to Chelsea next week.

:)

Laptop
Guitar Hero 4: Band set for Wii
Call Of Duty: WAW Wii
Quantum of Solace Wii
Hancock
Southend United Quiz Book
Badminton Rackets
Shocking tanks (Amazing toy combining remote control tanks with laser shooting and electric shocks)
Football Manager 2009
Jelly Bean Dispenser

Parents are split up, which is such a bonus come Christmas time :)

Yellow Shirt
Sony Cyber-Shot camera
Davidoff aftershave
Friends boxset
Southend calendar
Few jumpers and scarves etc

dsc00054qr6.jpg

New TV for my room.
Goalkeeping gloves with my name and number 1 on.
Ipod speakers.
Other bits and bobs like socks, calenders etc.

Hope everyone had a good day!

Nothing,nada,zip,same as last year and the year before,its more fun watching the kids get stuff and unlike you lot im not needy in any way whatsoever.

Me grinch na i love christmas and with 5 kids how could i not,im just not needy.I dont need the wife to buy me something i dont need to tell me she loves me,she takes it up the garry for that.I also tell the kids not to buy me anything because i want for nothing,my life is good and a scarf would not make it any better even a nice one.
I had a great christmas as did my family but i just dont need presents,sorry im wierd or am i?

not weird at all mate. To be honest the kids are what xmas is for, as an adult if you want something you can buy it yourself

Me grinch na i love christmas and with 5 kids how could i not,im just not needy.I dont need the wife to buy me something i dont need to tell me she loves me,she takes it up the garry for that.I also tell the kids not to buy me anything because i want for nothing,my life is good and a scarf would not make it any better even a nice one.
I had a great christmas as did my family but i just dont need presents,sorry im wierd or am i?

Spot on, there's a deeper happiness than the quick smile a present can bring

My family don't go in for presents much, it's basically a few token gifts. Did get the DVD of Amelie off of one friend though. Not seen it before, so was something to enjoy whilst waiting for dinner

Spot on BS. I got a few token bits and bobs and a decent torch for work which was just what I wanted and was split between the wife, daughter and father-in-law. Other than that my day was made happy by watching the delight on my daughters face, a huge great dinner (which I cooked) and a nice relaxing day. Couldn't have asked for more.

not weird at all mate. To be honest the kids are what xmas is for, as an adult if you want something you can buy it yourself

Also spot on. If I want something then I go and buy it. That way I get what I want and not what someone else hopes I want.

Back