• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What does Christmas mean to you?

JoshC

Members
Just make a list of 5 things that make your Christmas,

mine are:
1) The food- always great, sad to miss out this year.
2) 2 days without TV.
3) Our great Family get togethers/**** ups are always a laugh
4) Football
5) An all round cheerful time

(sorry for stealing your concept shrimper2thecore;) )

1) Being with family
2) Being with mates and seeing ones you hardly see throughout the year
3) Footie

That's all I can think of at the moment. I generally find xmas rubbish anyway :D

1) The presents.
2) Being with the family and enjoying a nice big meal.
3) The Christmas films.

All I can think of!

1) Time off work.
2) Being Lazy.
3) Time off work.
4) Getting drunk.
5) Time off work.

I don't know about 1, 3 and 5, but 2 and 4 you're practically a God at :p

1 - The grub. Cheese and biscuits, chipolatas wrapped in bacon, turkey, and lots of fizzy drinks. Sheer bliss.

2 - The decent flicks on the telly. Shedloads this year, it's a good job I've just picked up a DVD-R, I won't have time to watch them all.

3 - The family time. Just about the only time we ever spend together these days.

4 - The pressies. More specifically, the hysterics I'm going to be in watching my dogs open thiers.

5 - The time off school.

1. Loads Og Gigs
2. More Gigs
3. Some More Gigs
4. 2 Days Off
5. More Gigs

I DJ'd my first Xmas Party on 27th October

a chance to celebrate the birth of christ, and reclaim our religion from people like the above.

a chance to celebrate the birth of christ, and reclaim our religion from people like the above.

Yeah , Horus's day . When Isis birthed our avenging lord upon that day (that roughtly translates in this calander ). Or did you mean the celebration of Mithrasmass ??YHshiH was born most likley in August/September

1) Spend time with the old man.
2) No work
3) Nail the office slags (No longer applicable)
4) **** ups
5) Pain in **** sending cards.....

1) Spending time with the family.
2) Being the guests as opposed to the hosts.
3) Me and the Mrs not having to cook.
4) The Beer and the Wine.
5) Not having to go to work.

1. The Bluebelles in skimpy Santa outfit's gyrating to that Mariah Carey Xmas song

2. Staying up to 4 o'clock in the morning on Xmas Eve to make sure the kids are totally asleep, before putting the presents in the sack. Woken up at 4.30 am, with cries of "He's been"

3. Being totally knackered on Xmas Day as a result of 2.

1) Spending time with my 9 year old son, and spoiling him
2) Spending time with my girlfriend, and spoiling her
3) getting bladdered for no reason other than its christmas
4) opening presents, dont care how old you are its still cool
5) watching cheesy movies whilst eating left over turkey and mince pies

After being in Perth, Oz this time last year im looking forward to xmas this year. When its baking hot and your eating a BBQ on xmas day it just doesn't have the same effect. Xmas this year for me is going to be very much appreciated when spending time with family and friends and the home made mince pies / decent pint of Guinness will go down a treat also.

Back