• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What does this actually mean

chadded

Not striking since 2004
In English...

Hi Steven,

Thank you for claiming your Deposit Bonus with bet365. To bet with your bonus, simply play through the amount of your deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. Don't forget you will need to rollover your deposit and bonus three times prior to making a withdrawal. We will contact you again when you have met the rollover requirement.

You have to stake the amount you deposited (i think it can be in different bets) and once this is staked the bonus will be released. you cannot withdraw money until you have won three times the amount of bonus and deposit combined. I think. Not 100%.

If you are anything more than an infrequent better it won't matter as you'll play through the rollover requirement by normal betting in no time. It's just a free fiver, winnings claimable after £15 staked, I believe.

It means that because I deposited £20, and thus my free bet was £20, I have to place £120 of bets at 1/2 or higher before it becomes withdrawable. Meh, I'm not losing the bonus balance I've built up, so if it takes a while for me to turn it, so be it.

They have however, now transferred all my funds into withdrawable balance. Sweet. Over £300 when I've only put £20 in. Good times.

Pick of tonight- When Man U were one up, Rooney was 15/4 to score the next goal. Had a tenner on that.

And Park to score at anytime. Had a fiver @ 10/3.

Last edited:
Back