• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

buffalowolf

Director
Phil Brown i believe is very strong on discipline,i think this is what some of the present players need.Take Eastwood as an example, everyone here all season has said how unfit he is,so i would imagine if he is retained and he still has a season left on his contract, he will be under orders to get himself fit.Mohsni if retained and i for one hope he does sign another contract,as i think a person like Phil Brown may just be the making of him ,as he is an undoubted talent, Leonard i think may just blossom under him also and reach his undoubted potential.What others players do you believe may just fulfill their potential and what others do you think may flounder and fall by the wayside.Also i think by the way he plays rading your threads perhaps Timlin may make a good captain as he leads by example.Hope Brown can alspo persuade Tam to sign for us , he also would make a good captain.

Can see a mass clear out over the summer with the new manager bringing in his own team - all this talk on here about connections makes me laugh, what makes you think Phil Brown doesn't have connections in the game and how do you know he doesn't know the non league scene ??? Sturrock got a lot of decent players in but he also got us a lot of dross even with his celebrated "black book". Give the bloke a chance and try supporting the team instead of crying for Tilly and Brush.

Can see a mass clear out over the summer with the new manager bringing in his own team - all this talk on here about connections makes me laugh, what makes you think Phil Brown doesn't have connections in the game and how do you know he doesn't know the non league scene ??? Sturrock got a lot of decent players in but he also got us a lot of dross even with his celebrated "black book". Give the bloke a chance and try supporting the team instead of crying for Tilly and Brush.
Please tell me when in this thread he is crying about the appointment of Phil Brown!? he is actually saying that he could bring the very best out of some players!? I would read the post again if I were you!

Perhaps Freddy's thinking that he might get a game now because PB can't use the excuse that "he wasn't his signing".

Phil Brown i believe is very strong on discipline,i think this is what some of the present players need.Take Eastwood as an example, everyone here all season has said how unfit he is,so i would imagine if he is retained and he still has a season left on his contract, he will be under orders to get himself fit.Mohsni if retained and i for one hope he does sign another contract,as i think a person like Phil Brown may just be the making of him ,as he is an undoubted talent, Leonard i think may just blossom under him also and reach his undoubted potential.What others players do you believe may just fulfill their potential and what others do you think may flounder and fall by the wayside.Also i think by the way he plays rading your threads perhaps Timlin may make a good captain as he leads by example.Hope Brown can alspo persuade Tam to sign for us , he also would make a good captain.

No no no no no! Mohsni MUST be ditched this summer! Deary me....

And there's not a cat-in-hell's chance a player of Tam's quality will be signing permanently.

Last edited:
I actually think PB will eb sensible enough to get the best out of Freddy, and he will score his way to glory again next season :Worthy:

Back