• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What happens if results dont improve

Who agrees? if akinola,john white and alan maccormack dont make any difference to results then molsley has to then take some of the blame ? Its a results business and we arent getting any and the buck stops with the manager.

I actually like molesley. He seems like a nice bloke and with a decent budget and time I believe he would do a good job.

But we are light years away from a decent budget and our siuation is very very dire. In this situation molesley isn't what the club needs.

We need a wiley old fox who will know every trick in the box to get results. Even if that means playing ugly and being underhand.

Sturrock was the right man at the right time and I can't help but think that molesley is the right man at the wrong time.

Either way. I'm not sure he can justify his post after losing almost every game in the first 10.

Who agrees? if akinola,john white and alan maccormack dont make any difference to results then molsley has to then take some of the blame ? Its a results business and we arent getting any and the buck stops with the manager.
Well what will happen is everyone will bury their heads in the sand and use shrimperzone to take the Micky and belittle you for dare saying how **** we are ... that’s what normally happens anyway

Agree, cant keep taking defeats over and over and not passing any of the blame to MM. YES, he’s hands are tied, YES he will probably come good, YES, he works till 10pm every day - but at the end of the day, we are losing every game and at some point he has to take some blame for that.

We’re an absolutely awful side. He’s brought a few in (probably not his first choices granted) and we still are awful. Questionable tactics, weird subs, seemingly a lack of leaders or any urgency. He’s not blameless.

Well what will happen is everyone will bury their heads in the sand and use shrimperzone to take the Micky and belittle you for dare saying how **** we are ... that’s what normally happens anyway
The only ones burying their heads in the sand are those deluded enough to think changing the manager will have any impact on this group of players. They aren’t good enough for the National League, never mind League 2. You’ll find out our players level when they’re embarrassed by Boreham Wood in a couple of weeks. We’re going down and it isn’t MM’s fault.

This is not gonna end well ,pains me to say it but he has to take a large portion of the blame tonight , negative tactics from the start and no hunger , desire , fight or quality within our ranks .
I’m sure if Sturrrock or Brown was in charge we would be difficult to beat and not look so vulnerable

Nobody's saying we're not **** though are they, really? We are ****, I think we all know it. What people disagrees on is whether a different manager could do any better. Many posters rightly think not - Molesley has come into a dire situation with a club on its knees. Yes he has brought players in but due to embargo, squad size and budget constraints many would suggest that he has brought in who he can as opposed to who he wants.

I like Molesley, I like what he is trying to achieve and he is fully deserving of being judged when his second hand is untied from behind his back and he has some freedom to bring in a better calibre of player.

If you look at most goals we concede, they are usually from individual mistakes. No manager can legislate for that.

We are shot shy and with zero confidence.

Klopp couldn't get us playing any better.

The only ones burying their heads in the sand are those deluded enough to think changing the manager will have any impact on this group of players. They aren’t good enough for the National League, never mind League 2. You’ll find out our players level when they’re embarrassed by Boreham Wood in a couple of weeks. We’re going down and it isn’t MM’s fault.
couldn't agree more, it was good tonight wasn't it? Like you I can clearly see these tactics working, weve got a team full or warriors who are clearly up for a dog fight. Im happy with the way we are
playing
the intensity
the system
the style
the game plan

couldn't agree more buddy!! role on next week, where I hope once more we improve game on game

If you look at most goals we concede, they are usually from individual mistakes. No manager can legislate for that.

I find it all a bit off, Lennon and Dieng at the centre of defence and we are still leaking goals year on year... But I cannot for the world of me put my finger on it

Oxley at it again ??‍♂️ Some fans want our misery come to end tomorrow as they said our debt is like Macclesfield, look what happened to them.

I don't think we will be sacking Molesley any time soon. He has brought in 6 backroom staff and I can't imagine we have the ability to pay them all off.

Don’t pick the said individuals .....been saying for weeks we are vulnerable down Elvis side and he never cuts crosses out but agin we pick him and again the goal comes from some weak defending by him to allow his man to cross ....twice .
Dieng and Lennon aren’t strong enough and do not win their individual battles , a terrible CB pairing . Those 3 have a 5% win ratio at this club and it shows in their confidence and decision making

This is not gonna end well ,pains me to say it but he has to take a large portion of the blame tonight , negative tactics from the start and no hunger , desire , fight or quality within our ranks .
I’m sure if Sturrrock or Brown was in charge we would be difficult to beat and not look so vulnerable
Sturrock or Brown couldn’t do anything with that defence or that attack. We need 7/8 new players and better than what we’ve got.

Back