• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What happens to Season Cards?

Come on Ron where's my refund !
After having to suffer the season from hell from your fantastic running of our club, I expect you want to make amends

Just been speaking to my friend who is a QPR sth and they have been offered either a refund for the remaining 4 home games, a credit to be used in the shop/club next season, or free access to live match streams for all 9 remaining fixtures home and away. All sounds very fair.

Are we entitled to a refund? It's not the club's fault.
Easyjet are (eventually) giving refunds, it's not their fault;
Booking.com aren't though. I'm puzzled.

Are we entitled to a refund? It's not the club's fault.
Easyjet are (eventually) giving refunds, it's not their fault;
Booking.com aren't though. I'm puzzled.
We got our Easyjet refund yesterday, and I had a Booking.com booking for Blackpool (for the Fleetwood game) refunded ages ago.

Less than 5% of Wimbledon fans apparently asked for a refund, I suspect we legally can't deny fans the opportunity to be refunded so Ron should really get on top of this and follow their suit. There would be a lot more goodwill if he appealed for fans to reject the refund now rather than when he's forced to do it.

Not sure what Colchester are doing, apparently their season ticket holder was out when asked.
Think we are concentrating on the play offs so our season hasn’t yet concluded.

I guess Ron is busy looking at League 2 locations to work out how many additional overnight stays you will need following your well earned relegation?

Now waiting for the club to advise those fans who bought tickets for the Ipswich game details of the refund.

Reactions: ace
Think we are concentrating on the play offs so our season hasn’t yet concluded.

I guess Ron is busy looking at League 2 locations to work out how many additional overnight stays you will need following your well earned relegation?

Well we definitely won't need one for our jaunt up the A12 to you fellows if you crash and burn in the play-offs.. Thanks for the good wishes on our relegation by the way and in return I trust you will get over the disappointment of just missing out.

From Ron’s statement:

Finally some supporters have enquired about season card refunds… not having completed the games. Others have said will I get a discount on next year and some have said the club needs it too, keep it.

That is true the club has gone without any income for three months and it looks set to be without match day income for some months ahead.

Over the next week or so we will review what is the best way forward. As always it is my wish to look after the clubs loyal supporters and although these are difficult times for us all we will do our best.

Still got my Roherham united away ticket.
I am sure Southend United will have paid Rotherham that money. Not

Back