• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you got planned this weekend.

DTS

The Business
Come on then I am so bored at work I really want to know what everyone has planned. My weekend pans out as follows:

Tonight - Dinner with mrs DtS.

Tomorrow Day at Roots Hall and then were off to a BBQ at Mrs DtS so called fit mates house who i have yet to meet.

Sunday - Day time with the mrs then out with the lads Sunday evenning for a few.

Tonight: Watch Mrs B pack to go to Chicago on business for a week

Tomorrow AM: Take Mrs B to Heathrow followed by frantic dash back to get to Spread for a pint before game.

Tomorrow PM: Watching England game with fellow SZFC Clique members followed by Chadded demonstrating his ineptness at every game possible shortly before he blows chunks over evrything I own.

Sunday: My try to sort out some golf seeing as I have a week to myself!

Today: look at cars, go out for a curry ( :D )
Tomorrow: look at cars (again!), footie then off down the Marlborough Head
Sunday: Relax. Then look at more cars... :p

Tonight: working late tonight but afterwards just going down the pub for a drink or to.

Tomorrow: going to roots hall then watching england

Sunday: playing for szfc then more than likely head to the peter boat.

Tonight - night in with Mrs GrimmRobes, The IT Crowd on TV and then a film

Tomorrow - up The Broadway in the morning, lunch, sit myself down next to the radio for 3pm, evening will depend on the result.

Sunday - wife's at work so a day with the children, visits to the park etc. Off work Monday so Sunday night will be like a Saturday - lots of booze with a great film (or that new Alison Steadman comedy drama that looks pretty decent).

tonight: out for some beers
tomoz: sort out my room, head up to london at lunchtime for a few beers before heading to wembley for the england game
sunday: SZ match and then probably hit spaghetti junction in the evening with the bird. any idea is the spaghetti junction (nr chalkwell park) still does that wicked pasta/pizza deal (is it on a sunday and how much/cheap is it!?)

Tonight - Take away in with Mrs Ricey, Probably watch a couple of films.

Tomorrow - SOUTHEND!!!!!!!!, then pub to watch the England game and get wasted.

Sunday - Recovery.

Tonight I have scheduled a meeting with Mrs C, to discuss ways in which we can improve her attitude (No clothes laid out Tuesday evening or dinner prepared ,also my sneakers were not put in the correct place meaning I had to wear a new pair not properly broken in, which ended up with me being late for my pre match pint).
Tomorrow is of course Footie and the zone thingy over at The Marlborough.
No plans for Sunday yet but might spend the day in the Garden.

Tonight - Hen Party in Benfleet

Tommoz - Footie then hopefully onto The Marlborough Head

Sunday - Recovering whilst watching Ireland rugby. :D

Tonight - Drive to hotel in Dover ready for....

Tomorrow - get early ferry to Calais and then start driving on the wrong side of the road. Attempt to program into SatNav the first stop of our "tour de France", namely Fougeres.

Sunday - 2 weeks more driving, hotels, sight seeing etc...

Sadly I'm taking the missus....

Tonight - drive to Canvey, stay round my Mum's
Saturday - Spread, match, Marlborough Head, stumble back to Cnavey God only knows when or how
Sunday - big fry-up cooked by Mum to help me get over Saturday. Lazy afternoon. Drive back to Uxbridge in time for the Chicago Bears game on Sky.

Friday: work till five, back home. Get Little 'un to bed.
get myself to bed.

Saturday 4:00am, MK central to London Easton.
4:50 Underground to Fenchurch Street.
5:20??? Train to where my heart belongs.

Promply followed by a dirty great Fry up in a greasy spoon - something thats completly missing in Milton Keynes.

Pop in to see Mum. Have a cup of tea.

Down The Spread. Cram in as many as poss before Kick off.

Go mental as we stuff the Kent Numptys 4-1.

Train back to MK, happy in the knowledge that I'm missing a dire Engand performance.

Lovely Jubblie.

Tonight: Attending the Cricket Writers' Club Annual Dinner at the InterContintental Hotel, Piccadilly (as guests of the MCC Press Office, not quite sure how I managed to spawn an invite, but there you go).

Tomorrow: England v. India, One Day International, Lord's... followed by cuzza at home with mates who are staying the night.

Sunday: Recover from Saturday's all-day boozing, potter in the garden, and then head to the O2 to see Prince.

Not a bad weekend, really!

:D

Tonight - People over for dinner (both couples drink a lot so it could get messy)
Tomorrow - Start with a bit of cricket on TV, followed by SUFC and then on to Wembley, finished off with food of some description
Sunday - Finish my wife's tax return

Sunday: Recover from Saturday's all-day boozing, potter in the garden, and then head to the O2 to see Prince.

Funny, my wife asked me if I wanted her to get us tickets, but I declined. I just couldn't be bothered with a late (ish) night on a Sunday. Let me know if you enjoyed it. He used to be absolutely brilliant in concert.

tonight: dropping my other half off at Heathrow's beautiful terminal 3, then probably playing football manager.

tomorrow: southend early doors (with seany t if i'm really unfortunate).. spread, football, spread, england game somewhere.

sunday: clearing out rooms and lofts in preparation for my temporary move back to Saffend next week. fun stuff.

Tonight - celebrate my new job with a ruby down the road with the family
Saturday- friends over for the evening, so entertaining - cooking then Buzz
Sunday - chilling before first day of work

Back