• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you got planned this weekend.

Funny, my wife asked me if I wanted her to get us tickets, but I declined. I just couldn't be bothered with a late (ish) night on a Sunday. Let me know if you enjoyed it. He used to be absolutely brilliant in concert.

Will do. To be fair, it won't take me too long to get home from the O2... I may well cycle, which means that I should be home in about 20 minutes or so.

:)

Matt

I was a bit concerned when I heard Chris Morris wasn't going to be in this series but Matt Berry stole the show in the 60 seconds he was on screen last week so all is good :)

yep, denham was brilliant but his son looks even better! hopefully Morris will focus his energy on getting his current projects finished (barley2 and something to do with islamic terrorists!)

Tonight: Drinks, Club, Kebab House, Home.
Tomorrow: Footy, Meal, Drinks, Home.
Sunday: Pack ready to move house next week.

Will do. To be fair, it won't take me too long to get home from the O2... I may well cycle, which means that I should be home in about 20 minutes or so.

:)

Matt

Yeah, it would be at least two long train journey's for us...you on a bike, now there's an image!

Tonight, not much, they're working me really hard this week !

Tomorrow - watch son's match near Brentwood, bit of a race thereafter to get to Roots Hall, so normal pre-match routine goes out the window.

Got lots of invites afterwards but need to checkout a decent local restaurant as I've got American Shrimpers coming to the Doncaster match in a couple of weeks so want to take them somewhere decent. Any thoughts on the Boatyard? Thought it would be empty as England atre playing,no interest in that match,overpaid prima donnas. Do want to see Freddy play for Wales though, boy do I miss him!

Sunday - home match for my son, got to be the ref, it's great getting paid nothing and slated by the opposition parents at Under 9 level, can't wait for the abuse when they get older.

Not much alcohol flowing,will try to be nice to Mrs. PS.

As an observation of someone I don't know very well, must say we are witnessing a change with DtS, seems an extremely loved up,flip flop wearing, home and away match missing sort of guy these days. Should we be concerned?

My analysis is that he is stillin trauma like me and missing Freddy.

Tonight, not much, they're working me really hard this week !

Tomorrow - watch son's match near Brentwood, bit of a race thereafter to get to Roots Hall, so normal pre-match routine goes out the window.

Got lots of invites afterwards but need to checkout a decent local restaurant as I've got American Shrimpers coming to the Doncaster match in a couple of weeks so want to take them somewhere decent. Any thoughts on the Boatyard? Thought it would be empty as England atre playing,no interest in that match,overpaid prima donnas. Do want to see Freddy play for Wales though, boy do I miss him!

Sunday - home match for my son, got to be the ref, it's great getting paid nothing and slated by the opposition parents at Under 9 level, can't wait for the abuse when they get older.

Not much alcohol flowing,will try to be nice to Mrs. PS.

As an observation of someone I don't know very well, must say we are witnessing a change with DtS, seems an extremely loved up,flip flop wearing, home and away match missing sort of guy these days. Should we be concerned?

My analysis is that he is stillin trauma like me and missing Freddy.

boatyard- a nice location and restaurant but i think the food is nothing special and my dad got nasty footpoisoning there. if they are americans though they probably won't notice the average food!

boatyard- a nice location and restaurant but i think the food is nothing special and my dad got nasty footpoisoning there. if they are americans though they probably won't notice the average food!

Thanks, hope your Dad's foot gets better!

Any other ideas, decent country pub would do the trick, I tend to only eat out in London.

Location is lovely and the food is good enough, but I'd say La Quinta on Vic House corner is a better bet. Usually take my Mum there on her birthday and we always have a fantastic meal.

Tonight - Dunno, watch T.V, play Supreme Commander or FM07.

Tomorrow - Driving lesson which lasts until 1.30 so will be late for the game if I decide to go, then either the SZFC drinks or going to a mate of the missus birthday.

Sunday - Watch (and hopefully play) for SZFC as we win another friendly.

Tonight - wife playing in her band. Therefore, peace and quiet and no nagging.

Tomorrow - leaving about 11.30 for Roots Hall, so the lazy cow will still be in bed, so peaceable morning, and watch the match. Her band playing again late afternoon, so more peace watching England's demise on TV!

Sunday - decorating (in peace).

And best of all, it's her period so I won't have to have sex with the fat, ugly cow.

Tommrrow

Meet Cricko for fry up

Spread for opening get wasted

go ground drink more

watch about 10 mins of the game then end up sitting in the bar for the rest of it depending on the score

marlbrough head for more beer

Tonight - Wedding Reception in Rochford
Tomorrow - Southend v Gillingham, England v Israel, followed by mates 30th BBQ/Party
Sunday - Recovery in the morning followed by a very lazy afternoon in front of a DVD round at Mrs Kennys.

Tonight - fly out to Stuttgart
Tomorrow/Sunday - going on a Porsche 911 driving tour of the Black Forest - hopefully will get to watch Wales v Germany on the tv

Tonight football,friendly v clermont,taking all the kids as its 2 euros to get in.
Sat-get up late lots of building on my wreck of a house early evenig off to the big city for shopping and a chinky.
Sunday boys birthday so fun all day long.
Moneypit if you get near the centre pop in for a cup of tea.

Back