• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Catching up with Homeland. Superb so far and not a naughty Muslim in sight.

I watched season 1 thought it was alright but gave up after season 2. The main woman in it did my absolute head in!

I tried with This Country last night. I really did.

Just didn't do anything for me, at all. Looked like some cheap student vlog, lacking in subtlety and poorly scripted.

In short, a bit half-a**ed, for me.

I watched season 1 thought it was alright but gave up after season 2. The main woman in it did my absolute head in!

Yeah, season 3 was dreadful and I'm amazed it made it past that, but from 4 onwards it's excellent TV where the US isn't necessarily the good guy.

A few mates have been bothering me to watch Gomorrah, saying how amazing it is. I finally gave in to them and started watching this week and it is very impressive so far. Italian with English subtitles story of the mafia in Naples and unlike your godfathers and sopranos it doesn't make them out to be almost honourable men with a code etc. Completely dog eat dog and very well acted, you can see why it is so highly rated just a few episodes in.

A few mates have been bothering me to watch Gomorrah, saying how amazing it is. I finally gave in to them and started watching this week and it is very impressive so far. Italian with English subtitles story of the mafia in Naples and unlike your godfathers and sopranos it doesn't make them out to be almost honourable men with a code etc. Completely dog eat dog and very well acted, you can see why it is so highly rated just a few episodes in.

Mate of mine really bigs this up. He can't speak highly enough of it.

The Real Full Monty Ladies Night - :clap:

Absolutely fantastic effort by the ladies and I'm so glad they all "did it" in the end. Bravo! Get the women in your life to check their boobs!

Gomorrah is great TV (i've not seen season 3 yet). Completely nuts but good fun.

Still chugging along with Homeland after all these years. It's not absolute top drawer, but still very good.
Quite the end to the most recent episode...

Have started watching the new Idris Elba vehicle In The Long Run on Sky. It's ok; decent enough entertainment for half an hour. The soundtrack though - it is set in the early 80s - is fantastic.

Still chugging along with Homeland after all these years. It's not absolute top drawer, but still very good.
Quite the end to the most recent episode...

Have started watching the new Idris Elba vehicle In The Long Run on Sky. It's ok; decent enough entertainment for half an hour. The soundtrack though - it is set in the early 80s - is fantastic.

I watched season 5 fairly recently which I thought was really good, I normally watch a season then leave for it a while before going back.

Back