• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Suits season 7 penultimate episode, very good and wonder how they will leave the final episode. Calling the episode ‘goodbye’ gives me the impression people will be leaving but with Megan Markel getting herself Princess status it’s obvious she will be off.

Suits season 7 penultimate episode, very good and wonder how they will leave the final episode. Calling the episode ‘goodbye’ gives me the impression people will be leaving but with Megan Markel getting herself Princess status it’s obvious she will be off.

Her exit has been wildly discussed in the newspapers mate. They've pushed out the boat in regards of FX: aliens, a talking dragon battling a giant version of a mutant Donald Trump. Game Of Whatnow?

Her exit has been wildly discussed in the newspapers mate. They've pushed out the boat in regards of FX: aliens, a talking dragon battling a giant version of a mutant Donald Trump. Game Of Whatnow?

Hahaha, I’m going to go with a job offer elsewhere away from New York.

Money Heist - Netflix. Two parts, 13 episodes in Part 1 and 9 in Part 2. Mrs RHB started watching it and I have to admit (not to her obviously) that it was pretty good although a bit long. 7/10

Didn't get on with FND at all. Hey ho.

Still new season of People Just Do Nothing is on the way. Lyrical BANG TO THE JAW!

True Horror on C4.

Oh dear. Whatever it is, it's certainly not true. Moderately entertaining but laugh out loud in parts.

True? I should coco sunshine.

Episode 3 of The Handmaids Tale was, unfortunately, like watching paint dry and

Spoiler:  
made Ep1 & 2 utterly pointless, but then again it had to happen or there wouldn't be much of a programme left.

Final Homeland of the series.

Edit: Apparently there will be a final season 8 which is good, as there's a lot of loose ends to tie up and MAYBE Carrie will get her happy ending.

Last edited:
As the divine Oscar said. "I can resist everything except temptation." :smiles:

I promise I shan't post anything more until it's on terrestrial... but I was careful not to ruin the storyline.

Mrs MK was watching Corrie and the suicide of Aiden (I thought) was carefully done and quite moving.

Back