• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

EastEnders. FFS, isn't the storyline serious enough with Shaki and Keegan both being stabbed over the bike theft without the stranded car Mick is taking Keegan to hospital in with an artic bearing down on it?! :facepalm:Too much, just too much!

Until that bit, I thought it was superb. The interplay between the two homeless girls & the lonely old chap on the tube was outstanding, far better than the usual tosh that Eastenders serves up. Shame it can't be more like this.

I watched Atlanta this morning. Hmm, comedy right? I think they forgot to add the jokes. Donald Glover seems a likeable chap so I'll give it another go.

Until that bit, I thought it was superb. The interplay between the two homeless girls & the lonely old chap on the tube was outstanding, far better than the usual tosh that Eastenders serves up. Shame it can't be more like this.

I watched Atlanta this morning. Hmm, comedy right? I think they forgot to add the jokes. Donald Glover seems a likeable chap so I'll give it another go.

Atlanta's not a comedy. It's a comic drama.

Ep 3 of the Bridge. Brilliant. No idea how it all ties together.

It is. However the bit when
  Spoiler:  
Henrik took the runaways home was a bit.......hmmmm.... Though I loved it how they instantly nixxed the "his lost kids" scenario that no doubt most people thought.

The finale of Car Share was a bit........crap. Weakest episode of the entire 2 series IMHO.

I laughed out loud a couple of times and the little background stuff was as good as ever ('Love Juice!') but it was all about wondering if they'd get together - and seeing as that was confirmed within a few minutes, there wasn't any drama to it.

It is. However the bit when
  Spoiler:  
Henrik took the runaways home was a bit.......hmmmm.... Though I loved it how they instantly nixxed the "his lost kids" scenario that no doubt most people thought.

Spoiler:  
has it been nixed? hmmm. yeah that biot though was a bit convenient, but still better than a cell!

A Very English Scandal is the absolute highlight of the year so far. It's just brilliant, funny and wonderfully acted.

In other TV news, bit of The Walking Dead shocker.
  Spoiler:  
Andrew Lincoln/Rick is leaving the show. Now that's certainly a departure from the source material and to be frank, I think it's days are numbered.

Really? The marriage scene at the start had me in stitches, Blake Harrisson's hopeless hitman. Comedy gold sir!

Comedy bronze maybe. It was good, but the first episode set such a very high bar.

PS - I will definitely be watching the final episode of course!

Comedy bronze maybe. It was good, but the first episode set such a very high bar.

While I'd agree with MK about Scandal,very much a comedy of errors- it'll be interesting to see how they handle the trial next time-I'm feeling down about Series 2 of the Handmaid's Tale.It's just relentlessly depressing.

Did "enjoy" Grammar Schools who will Get in? on BBC2 last night.The first of a 3 part series.

While I'd agree with MK about Scandal,very much a comedy of errors, it'll be interesting to see how they handle the trial next time. I'm feeling down about Series 2 of the Handmaid's Tale.It's just relentlessly depressing.

Did "enjoy" Grammar Schools who will Get in? on BBC2 last night.The first of a 3 part series.

In the words of Mr Bachmann, Mr Turner & Mr Overdrive, You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet.

Back