• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

After MK Junior questioning me about Monkey (he of the seminal 80's TV show) who was on my T-shirt, I found out the there's a new TV show on Netflix that's updated it.

It's bad. Very, very, very bad. Wooden acting, white Australian extras from Neighbours in what is supposed to be set in ancient China, ****-poor SFX. I think I lasted 15 minutes.

Stayed true to the original then.

Better Call Saul season 4, been 2 episodes and I’m not really gripped.

X files is on Amazon Prime so I'm watching the ones I never got round to back in the day

I think I watched them all religiously before they really jumped the shark (around the time of Scully's disappearance I think). I remember thinking "please be an alien abduction one!" everytime the music started.

I think I watched them all religiously before they really jumped the shark (around the time of Scully's disappearance I think). I remember thinking "please be an alien abduction one!" everytime the music started.

I preferred the Monster of the Week ones. The last few series were decent enough. I stopped watching mainly when Doggett turned up.

I preferred the Monster of the Week ones. The last few series were decent enough. I stopped watching mainly when Doggett turned up.

This was a time when I was UFO mad and believed some of it (to my eternal shame)...now I know it's a load of utter hogwash.

Just watched the first season of Line of Duty, very good and the 1st episode of the 2nd season ends on a great cliff hanger.

half way through the 4th series of the Bridge - this is best TV police drama there has ever been and there has been some very good ones. When "they" go on about how brilliant Swedish/Danish drama is, they mean the Bridge.

Try Code 37, a Belguim crime drama. Little bit predictible if you want to play 'whodunit' rather than stare at the main charactors arse ( not a critatism) but its still pretty good.

All or Nothing: Man City on Amazon Prime. I'm 3 episodes in and I'm loving it, always acknowledged that Pep was a top coach but this makes you realise just how special he is.

Has Kim’s Convenience been mentioned? It’s on Oz Netflix, don’t know if it’s on in UK.

Canadian comedy about a family convenience store in Toronto run by a Korean family.

Six episodes into season one and it’s very good.

Disenchantment - new animation by Simpsons creator Matt Groenig.

3 in and it's ok, nothing special. Few moments of laughter and a good turn by comedy stalwart Matt Berry.

Back