• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

What happens to you if you don't? I didn't so should I expect a visit from the cool police because I found it a decent watch?

It's a perfectly fine watchable show. But so far it's following all the tropes - nothing too taxing to follow, all linear and no real twists. However, given it's Jed Mercurio I am expecting some twists and turns very soon....

if you leave your brain at the door then it's perfectly watchable.

Oh yeah it was watchable but its been overhyped to buggery like it's some groundbreaking moment of telly. It's an above-average thriller, no more no less.

Has a lot of female characters as i was informed this morning.

I noticed that all the bosses are female. Up to episode 2 and it's even more unbelievable gubbins and not a patch on the peerless Line Of Duty.

Anyone see the documentary "Reported Missing" last night? Truly bizarre story in the first half.

I noticed that all the bosses are female. Up to episode 2 and it's even more unbelievable gubbins and not a patch on the peerless Line Of Duty.

Anyone see the documentary "Reported Missing" last night? Truly bizarre story in the first half.

Line of Duty is a real tour de force though. I still think this series will get better,

I loved the street life montage
Yeah there was a bit where the Dog House sign was reflected in a puddle and someone walked in it and it was just a split-second stunning bit of cinematography. So many little moments like that.

Untitled.jpg

Also a shot of the engineer's car parked on the mountain-side road was just superb....

Capture.JPG

Preacher is excellent. Just finished S3.
Have you watched Power? I struggle to find anything that tops that currently.

Enjoy both of these, Preacher is full on nuts, completely f'ed up, nothing else like it on TV.

Power is really enjoyable and about the only thing me and my other half both like, her taste in TV is awful, some might say that for her taste in men too haha.

Not sure if Power will go downhill now that
  Spoiler:  
Kanan is dead, thought he was a great character, never really liked 50 cent until I saw him in this

Back