• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Enjoy both of these, Preacher is full on nuts, completely f'ed up, nothing else like it on TV.

Power is really enjoyable and about the only thing me and my other half both like, her taste in TV is awful, some might say that for her taste in men too haha.

Not sure if Power will go downhill now that
  Spoiler:  
Kanan is dead, thought he was a great character, never really liked 50 cent until I saw him in this

Spoiler:  
I was the same as you hated 50 Cent but his character was quality in it. It will be interesting to see how they end this season and where they go with it. Think Andre will be a big character going forward.

Preacher is excellent. Just finished S3.

What’s that about? Is it on Netflix?

Spoiler:  
I was the same as you hated 50 Cent but his character was quality in it. It will be interesting to see how they end this season and where they go with it. Think Andre will be a big character going forward.

Preacher is on Amazon prime or free sites like showbox that are obviously illegal and I'd never use haha. It's a weird story, its about a guy who is a preacher but was a hardcore criminal prior to finding god. I started typing more but realised there was spoilers on it as from the start you don't really know where its going then it just becomes mental. It's ridiculously far fetched and violent but really funny and entertaining. I particularly like Cassidy, who is an Irish alcoholic vampire, told you it was messed up.

As for Power
  Spoiler:  
Kanan was such a good character, evil as you like and actually really well played by 50 cent, it's hard to make someone that ridiculously bad believable. Not sure on Dre could easily see him being killed by the end of the series, think ghost is starting to get the better of him, sure they'll be twists and turns before the end of the series though

Spoiler:  

All you need to know about Preacher is it involves a preacher, a vampire, God, a killer of saints, some amazing setpieces, angels, the Devil, and other surprising/interesting cameos. The preacher has a gift, where he can use his voice to command people to do his bidding. That sets off a chain reaction. It's funny, violent, and very well-written. Hope it comes to terrestrial soon- it'd be ideal for Channel 5.

Back watching GBBO, man say it is naff but I find it good entertainment and an easy hours watch. Some interesting persons involved this series.

Naked Attraction - such a guilty pleasure, though they seem to be looking for the shock factor more this series.

The last episode of this seasons Power, what an ending!!

It certainly gives an good indication of where they’re going with the next season.

The last episode of this seasons Power, what an ending!!

It certainly gives an good indication of where they’re going with the next season.

I'm being good and waiting to watch this with my other half, looking forward to it all the more now

The Computer Programme
Micro live
Making the most of the micro

Early 80s BBC TV shows available on the iPlayer...

Watched ep1 last night and I agree. Just about good enough to warrant 1 more episode to see if it picks up...

I find it so dull. Fell soundly asleep last night. Mrs will watch the finale next week, I'll try and (again) remember the 50 states of the US on Sporcle instead.

I find it so dull. Fell soundly asleep last night. Mrs will watch the finale next week, I'll try and (again) remember the 50 states of the US on Sporcle instead.
I did episodes 2 and 3 last night - it's OK, I'm enjoying it enough to stay awake and stick with it... just.

Episode 5 of Bodyguard was a bit slow and boring but the trailer for the last episode looks good. It’s been alright, not the best, not the worst just an easy watch on a Sunday evening.

Back