• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Watched episode 1 of Ozark, anyone else watched it? Is it any good can’t really tell much from the first episode.
Not seen it myself but a mate of mine has and really rates it

Whilst I managed to stay awake during the finale of The BodyGuard, it was absolute pony. Yeah, a bit tense but the denoument was absolutely daft.

Well I quite enjoyed the Bodyguard and enjoyed the last episode.

in what way was the denoument (sic) daft?

Yes yes I can't spell.

Spoiler:  

1) Once he took the bomb off and leapt over the wall he got to, without bother, the baddies homes. This despite London being one of the most CCTV'd cities in the world.
2) How exactly did Nadia make bombs in prison?
3) Why would someone with her skills be a suicide bomber in the first place?
4) All those culpable confessed REALLY easily.

Yes yes I can't spell.

Spoiler:  

1) Once he took the bomb off and leapt over the wall he got to, without bother, the baddies homes. This despite London being one of the most CCTV'd cities in the world.
2) How exactly did Nadia make bombs in prison?
3) Why would someone with her skills be a suicide bomber in the first place?
4) All those culpable confessed REALLY easily.

Spoiler:  

1. maybe that was needed to push the action along
2. she didn't. i thought she made them before she was arrested.
3. she said that -for money and for the Jihadis!
4. they'd been found out. hardly a massive stretch that one.

i think you're reaching. I found it quite good - watchable enough and believable enough for weekend TV fodder.

Spoiler:  

1. maybe that was needed to push the action along
2. she didn't. i thought she made them before she was arrested.
3. she said that -for money and for the Jihadis!
4. they'd been found out. hardly a massive stretch that one.

i think you're reaching. I found it quite good - watchable enough and believable enough for weekend TV fodder.

Oh yes, it was ok but not the "groundbreaking TV" that the media have been making it out to be. It's no Killing Eve.

I've had French sci-fi drama Missions on the box for many months now, and almost deleted it - glad i didn't, it's really good.

Did that Bodyguard thing and the Killing of Eve, oh + those others.TRUST was ok.

Out of them all, I didnt rate any of them really....Snooze fest.

Last edited:
On the contrary,it's anthemic.Nice twist in the program that it could be a song about JC himself,rather than the Greek lass at St.Martin's College.

Well that would contradict what Jarvis said in the Britpop documentary Live forever, where he said it was based on people he met in London with rich parents getting all excited about going to greasy spoon cafes and such like

Back