• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Butterfly on ITV - 11yr ol transgender kid drama. Very good, if not a bit odd. I mean, who'd leave Anna Friel?

Finished Ray Donovan very good and looking forward to next series.Made a start on The good Doctor

The judging on Bake Off last night was ridiculous. and makes a mockery of the entire judging process. **** up 3 dishes (making two of them inedible) and remain. "Cheat" on making your round pancake thingies and get Star Baker. The home counties are in uproar, I can tell you.

Nevermind. Informer was jolly good wasn't it?

Yes I think all the terrestrial channels have had to up their game because of competition from the likes of Sky, Netflix, and Amazon.

Bake off judging was mighty suspect. French lass can feel hard done by BUT she didn't follow the brief ,in a similar way to in vegan week, she just did what she does without trying for the required style of bake.

There She Goes on BBC4. "Comedy" about a family coping with a severely disabled daughter. Excellent stuff and I really had to count my lucky stars. Highly recommended but not an easy watch.

First two episodes of the latest of The Walking Dead, already much better than the dross of last season!

Loved the Rosa Parks episode of Dr. Who. It was interesting having to discuss racism & segregation with MK Jnr on a Sunday before bedtime.

Loved the Rosa Parks episode of Dr. Who. It was interesting having to discuss racism & segregation with MK Jnr on a Sunday before bedtime.

It a program for kids, people who work in Games Workshop and sysadmins.

If the BBC really want to make a statement about diversity they should hire fewer privately educated white people.

Been watching Friday Night Dinner, which my son recommended and has the box set.

Funniest programme I’ve seen in years!

Highly recommended, especially The Fox episode

Yep, I've got all 5 series.

Mark Heap, he of Big Train, Brass Eye and other things, is excellent, but all the characters work well.

Tamsin Greig is a great actress, it has to be said.

Jim
Yep, I've got all 5 series.

Mark Heap, he of Big Train, Brass Eye and other things, is excellent, but all the characters work well.

Tamsin Greig is a great actress, it has to be said.
Jim (Heaps character) is insanely funny! Agree the whole cast is superb, the dad (Paul Ritter) cracks me up :-)

Back