• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Yep, Paul Ritter is excellent too.

They have some good guest appearances, as well.

It was, as it always is.

If anyone has never seen any episodes, it's a must view. Choose any of them. They are all great. Clever, scary and funny, all rolled into one.

As posted once before 'The 12 Days of Christine' is an absolute work of genius.

Great choice that one.

I'd add 'Bernie Clifton's Dressing Room' and 'Seance Time' but they are all unique and great.

'The Harrowing' is the hardest watch.

I thought Inside No 9 was their weakest so far. Very predictable, very thin, and dare i say it boring. Love these guys, ever since the radio show, but now it's thin gruel.

Now, The Haunting of Hill House on the other hand, is masterful.

I thought Inside No 9 was their weakest so far. Very predictable, very thin, and dare i say it boring. Love these guys, ever since the radio show, but now it's thin gruel.

Now, The Haunting of Hill House on the other hand, is masterful.

Now I turned that off after about 30 mins of the first episode. I found it badly acted and terribly dull...and it was supposed to be a horror.

Not everyone's taste, of course, but I wouldn't say it's predictable.

Now I turned that off after about 30 mins of the first episode. I found it badly acted and terribly dull...and it was supposed to be a horror.

give it time. first ep didnt make much sense. the rest is sheer brilliance. demands a rewatch which I will do. ep 4, 5 and 6 are breathtaking,

give it time. first ep didnt make much sense. the rest is sheer brilliance. demands a rewatch which I will do. ep 4, 5 and 6 are breathtaking,

Considering it as it's recieved virtually universal acclaim. May have to go to the back of the queue after Making A Murderer.

The First.

For a programme about man's first trip to Mars it's tedious. Into the great big bin of TV not watched.

Back