• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Watched part 2 of the David Koresh documentary and it was heartbreaking. The ATF & FBI were bloodthirsty and gunning for a battle, the Bible theologians and negotiators were roundly ignored by them, Koresh condemned people to die, including the innocent children that he'd fathered by his multiple wives with his bonkers, blood thirsty intepretation of The Bible.

And yet some of the survivors still see him as the second coming and expect him to return. :Facepalm:

Decided as I’ve pretty much completed Netflix and everything else I want to watch at the moment to start watching Only Fools and Horses again from scratch, pure comedy gold!

Bandersnatch was fantastic fun even if my ending was a little bit weak. Won't be going through it again though unlike some!

Last edited:
how many endings though? did you
  Spoiler:  
choose Netflix on the screen? that was quality

I did. Did you see the
  Spoiler:  
action fight scene?

Apparantly there's 5 main endings and one "hidden" ending. Reddit is all over the
  Spoiler:  
phone number that you put in.

The Titans, new series on NetFlix. Another super heroes series but very watchable. 11 episodes and we're half way through. 8/10 so far.

Manhunt, Bellfield needs hanging!

Thanks to another member of this parish, I downloaded and watched this over three evenings.

Having known a fair amount about the cases already, I wasn't sure what to expect.

It was a bit cliched at times and it took a while to get into Martin Clunes portrayal of DCI Colin Sutton, but the third part was superbly filmed, in particular.

Bellfield has been linked to other cases. Some which already have someone serving life.

Laura Marsh (not real name) and Kate Sheedy were remarkably brave in bringing him to justice and the dramatisation handles this well.

All in all, very well made.

The actors are great, their timing superb, its just the lazy writing which I found tiresome. I can't see it surviving another series unless there is a huge improvement.

The actors are great, their timing superb, its just the lazy writing which I found tiresome. I can't see it surviving another series unless there is a huge improvement.

It's pure middle-aged ennui from both the cast, the writers and the audience to a mid 90's Indie Soundtrack.

Back