• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Better Things - Pamela Adlon & Louis CK (at least until he got fired) comedy about a single mother in LA. It's ok, has it's moments.

Finished Sinner (2) and well....started good but it went on farrrr to long. Not sure I'll bother if there's a 3rd.

Started watching The Good Place on Netflix after hearing good reports. It's just....ok. A few funny moments but on the whole very average. Jameela Jamil is just really annoying.

I'll stick with it for a few more episodes but if it doesn't pick up well.....

Finished Sinner (2) and well....started good but it went on farrrr to long. Not sure I'll bother if there's a 3rd.

Started watching The Good Place on Netflix after hearing good reports. It's just....ok. A few funny moments but on the whole very average. Jameela Jamil is just really annoying.

Loved Sinner - thought S2 was a bit average, but S1 was excellent

The Good Place - give it to end of S1. Trust me on this.

I gave up after the epsiode in S1 with Adam Scott. Like you, I thought it was OK but not great.

Fyre: The greatest party that never happened.

The only people I sympathised with were the locals who didn't get paid. I felt nothing but contempt for everyone else involved.

New Walking Dead after the season break. 'salright, but
  Spoiler:  
I'm not sure I'd be happy leaving my 9 yr old wandering around the zombie apocolypse on her own even if she can fire a gun.

Making a murderer series 2.

Two episodes in and it feels like the appeal lawyers are really reaching when it comes to Avery.

On the other hand I can quite believe Dassey has been stitched right up.

Most concerning are the women who have sent in scrap books with hand drawn pictures in them.

Back