• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The Disappearance of Madeleine Mccann. Interesting and sad. I still think one of them knows something we don't. i just don't know what. Odd characters, both of them.

I have always doubted that they would have killed (accidentally or otherwise) their own child and maintained this facade for 12 years but I'm now convinced they are as guilty as sin.

I have always doubted that they would have killed (accidentally or otherwise) their own child and maintained this facade for 12 years but I'm now convinced they are as guilty as sin.

Interesting, see I am unsure whether they killed her intentionally or not, but i do feel as if they are hiding something. Just out of interest, what do you think they have have done and why are you now convinced that they are guilty MK?

I also watched the Michael Jackson documentary on C4. Pretty harrowing experience for those boys (assuming it did happen) which im pretty sure would. Why would you let your son sleep in the same room as Michael Jackson, and anyone else for that matter. Proper creepy bloke, not a fan of his music, but understand why many did and still do.

That Pepsi commercial when he sticks his head through the door and does that weird smile was extremely creepy!

Interesting, see I am unsure whether they killed her intentionally or not, but i do feel as if they are hiding something. Just out of interest, what do you think they have have done and why are you now convinced that they are guilty MK?

Still to watch Ep5&6, but the corpse & blood sensing dogs was the main one - They went mad in the apartment, around the car and Maddy's toy. The fact that the twins never woke up with all the commotion going on. They also seem too "happy". If god forbid I lost my child I would be positively suicidal, not making jokes on national TV and buggering off to meet The Pope.

Still to watch Ep5&6, but the corpse & blood sensing dogs was the main one - They went mad in the apartment, around the car and Maddy's toy. The fact that the twins never woke up with all the commotion going on. They also seem too "happy". If god forbid I lost my child I would be positively suicidal, not making jokes on national TV and buggering off to meet The Pope.

Agreed with all of the above. I did wonder how the other two kids "slept" when Kate was screaming when she found out Maddie was gone. It's all very strange.

Agreed with all of the above. I did wonder how the other two kids "slept" when Kate was screaming when she found out Maddie was gone. It's all very strange.

Drugged. Convinced all the kids had been given Phenergan to make them sleep.

Interested to hear that @MK Shrimper is now more convinced that they had some involvement, for many other people, it seems to have gone the other way. Yet to see it, but I have always believed it was an accidental overdose, and that the outcomes of an autopsy would have had a catastrophic effect on their careers, particularly his, and that this was their way of dealing with it.

The Dirt on Netflix.

Dramatisation of the Motley Crue biography.

As a fan of the book I enjoyed it. A lot of gratuitous nudity so be warned.

Yeah I didn’t get that, travelling all around the Europe to promote your daughter being missing. Getting free holidays and private jets. I think it’s also bull**** that the millionaire dude didn’t know them prior to helping them. And his son is a bit of knob too.

The dogs did it for me, having worked with dogs for a number of years and seeing how good they are I took huge interest in this part. Cadaver dogs are very impressive. Now I’ve seen handlers encouraging a dog to indicate, I normally see it at big events with drugs dogs where they just want to search someone and there is methods of getting a dog to false on something or a person. (A terrible thing to do as a handler as you’re breaking the dog). Now I watched the dog very carefully and you could see their changes in behaviour and see clear as day that they were good legit indications.

The car indication did it for me, they didn’t tell him which car belonged to who. And both dogs indicating on the rental.

I have to agree with OBL on this one. Drugged the kids, overdosed Madeline and didn’t want the autopsy to happen as they would both lose their licences and they wouldn’t be able to live their lavish lifestyle. They’ve go with the kidnap option but it’s blown up bigger than they expected.

The thing that riles me up the most is that at no point have any of the parents in that group been looked at for neglect. They all left their kids in hotel room whilst they went to get ****ed and have some food. Madeline was 4 and the twins were even younger. How scared would any of those kids have been if they had a nightmare and went to find mum and dad and they weren’t there.

The McCann’s and all the other parents in their group should have all had their kids taken off of them. But because they were all upper/middle class they are allowed to get away with it. If they were lower class they’d have all lost their children.

The thing that riles me up the most is that at no point have any of the parents in that group been looked at for neglect. They all left their kids in hotel room whilst they went to get ****ed and have some food. Madeline was 4 and the twins were even younger. How scared would any of those kids have been if they had a nightmare and went to find mum and dad and they weren’t there.

The McCann’s and all the other parents in their group should have all had their kids taken off of them. But because they were all upper/middle class they are allowed to get away with it. If they were lower class they’d have all lost their children.

Not just left them in a room, but a room at street level and with the door unlocked. For God's sake, would your spidey senses not have signalled a warning of some kind if this was your apartment?

And as I've watched Ep5 I know am slightly embarrassed (like the journalist) to admit I was wholly wrong and they are totally innocent. Very clever documentary.

And as I've watched Ep5 I know am slightly embarrassed (like the journalist) to admit I was wholly wrong and they are totally innocent. Very clever documentary.

Why are they innocent? Nothing in that documentary gave me anything to say they’re totally innocent.

Why are they innocent? Nothing in that documentary gave me anything to say they’re totally innocent.

Have you seen it all? The evidence of the dogs and the DNA was totally destroyed and the assumptions of the head Portugese investigator sounded ludicrous. The only thing they're guilty of is leaving their children alone in the complex. It's all internet talk with no basis in truth.

Have you seen it all? The evidence of the dogs and the DNA was totally destroyed and the assumptions of the head Portugese investigator sounded ludicrous. The only thing they're guilty of is leaving their children alone in the complex.

Yes I have watched it all. But there was nothing to say they were TOTALLY innocent.

Netflix were never going to release a damning documentary of them as no doubt they would sue them!

People are too scared to speak the truth about them.

Netflix were never going to release a damning documentary of them as no doubt they would sue them!

People are too scared to speak the truth about them.

Ep1-4 was fairly damning no? Its very balanced any you can only base it on the evidence in front of you and in Ep5 it ripped all the damning evidence apart.

Ep1-4 was fairly damning no? Its very balanced any you can only base it on the evidence in front of you and in Ep5 it ripped all the damning evidence apart.

They were just following the timeline of events as it panned out. No real in-depth into certain aspects like the friends and the indescrepencies with their stories. They brush over it and that’s about it. Suing the ex police chief for writing a book about his thoughts. Surely you should focus all your attention on finding your kid than suing every man and their dog!

Back