• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Love it mate! One of best things I have watched.They don't mess about there!
Ciro Di Marzio "The Immortal" is a great character, so much conflict and depth. I love the series and am looking forward to the film about Ciro and how he became the immortal

Finished Killing Eve S2, nowhere near as good as the first season but easy watching and still enjoyable.

New Top Gear, poor but better than last series but still not unmissable TV like it may have been 10 years ago. The producers are keeping with tired "travel drive" drivel and super cars that only the mega wealthy can ever buy. Nothing in the programme for "normal" folk to relate to.

About 1/2 way through The Real Kashmir. Fascinating doc about former Aberdeen & Rangers player Davie Robertson who manages a football team in the most militarised place in the world.

Saw the 2nd episode of (the 3rd series of) The Handmaid's Tale last night.Excellent.Probably the best thing on the box until Catch -22 starts on Thursday.

Certainly a lot better than the Losers debate for the Tory Leadeship also on C4.

S3 of the Handmaids Tale is just a pale shadow of what it once was. Very dissapointing.

There's obviously a different dynamic in the new series to examine the power stucture in Gilead.Will be interesting to compare it to Margaret Atwood's sequel to her novel due later this year.Not many writers get to update their dystopias.Orwell and Huxley didn't for exampe.

Last edited:
Saw Catch-22 on C4 earlier.Absolutely brilliant and so much better than the film.Back in the day a bunch of us used to take turns on long away trips to read out extracts from Joseph
Heller's wonderful novel.I look forward to meeting up with the girl in lime green panties again!

Last edited:
ps the whole family gathered together to bingewatch Dead to Me, which is fantastic. Great cast, great writing- funny, and dramatic. A delight,

Back