• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

I am Nicola - Vicky Mclure plays the eponymously titled Nicola in a ****e relationship with, quite frankly, a sad sack of ****. Not much happens but it's well acted as you might expect.

The Boys Series 1 on Amazon. I'm up to episode 3, a bit black humour, a bit violent and, at times, very very funny.

Blimey.Don't think even I would commit to watching all of them and I'm a fan (though my wife hates it.Always goes out of the room when it's on).

I used to love it but this series has been so hit and miss and the pace is glacial. I'm not sure I can watch any more of June being silently angry and saying funk in her quiet voice.

Liked the latest episode.Aunt Lydia's back story.Que Sera,Sera indeed.

Disagree. It made little sense that someone so kind and caring would turn into a raging psychopath just due to one knockback.

Also, watched a couple of 15 min comedy shorts last night - Mandy (starring Dianne Morgan) - very funny. The second not so.

Last edited:
Disagree. It made little sense that someone so kind and caring would turn into a raging psychopath just due to one knockback.

Also, watched a couple of 15 min comedy shorts last night - Mandy (starring Dianne Morgan) - very funny. The second not so.

Doubt if it was just the one knockback.Remember she said she'd been unhappily married beforehand.

Anyone watched Big Mouth on Netflix.

It’s hilarious but not for those who don’t have a crude sense of humour.

I am Nicola - Vicky Mclure plays the eponymously titled Nicola in a ****e relationship with, quite frankly, a sad sack of ****. Not much happens but it's well acted as you might expect.

I am Kirsty - Samantha Morton plays a desperate mum who seeks help from an initally nice Paul Kaye who turns out not to be such a samaritan. Bleak, well acted, but like Nicola not much happens.

After reading that there are 7 more series planned of The HandMaid's Tale, I think it's time to dump it. For an hour, nothing happens. I'm sure there are better ways to watch paint dry.

...and I'm done with it. Ludicrious episode, tedious as hell. Fell asleep before the end. I can see it getting cancelled before long.

Seeing as there is **** ALL on TV at the moment, I've dipped into Netflix and started Russian Doll. Interesting even if the main character is a bit unlikeable.

Im watching Supernatural (on S2 at moment), the new series of Preacher (so far so good), and Year of the Rabbit (ok in patches).

Oh and Long Lost Family and Repair Shop when i need something wholesome

Im watching Supernatural (on S2 at moment), the new series of Preacher (so far so good), and Year of the Rabbit (ok in patches).

Oh and Long Lost Family and Repair Shop when i need something wholesome

Started really well and then went downhill rapidly unfortunately. Think I missed the last one and I'm not fussed.

Back