• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Being a glutton for punishment we took Apple TV up on it's 7 day free trial and watched SEE starring Jason Momoa (he of Aquaman/Drogo fame). It's set in a future where humankind has lost the ability to see and is forced to interact in new ways, a set of twins with sight is born, challenging the status quo. It's a series with 5 episodes available so far with more to come. Hated the first episode but pressed on with the other 4, and we're glad we did. Bleak but entertaining.

Woking was a busy place yesterday, but what was more believable. Martians landing and taking over the world or Prince Andrew ordering a Margherita!?

Last edited:
Woking was a busy place yesterday, but what was more believable. Martians landing and taking over the world or Prince Andrew ordering a Margherita!?
I heard he had an American hot with extra chilli oil and didn't sweat, not even a bead

Worthy of its own thread IMO.

Incredible sense of arrogance to think you can spout any old rubbish, and the peasants will believe it.

Something tells me we haven’t heard the last of this.....

It runs in the family. look up Lord Mountbatten or the Kincora boys home. When you realise MI5 are involved, people will understand why it is allowed to happen.

It runs in the family. look up Lord Mountbatten or the Kincora boys home. When you realise MI5 are involved, people will understand why it is allowed to happen.

No more quasi-political posts about the car crash interview please. It won’t end well and isn’t the point of either this forum or this thread. Further posts on that subject will be deleted.

No more quasi-political posts about the car crash interview please. It won’t end well and isn’t the point of either this forum or this thread. Further posts on that subject will be deleted.

Just out of interest, how do you get on the Zone approved and allowed to post politics list?

I have found that posting undeniable, incontestable, first hand knowledge regarding a given factual circumstance or incident helps. And something current, time/era wise also helps.
The recent death of war hero and D Day veteran Lord Bramhill may be an indicator that policing institutions have now changes from cover ups( possible in last millenium) to an approach that is balanced too far in favour of an accuser?

IACGMOOH - happy days!

And the award for the worst abbreviation goes too..

Just call it I’m a Celeb. People shorten the only way is Essex to TOWIE because you can say it. Try saying IACGMOOH, it’s not going to catch on :Smile:

And me RHB, this series is, imo, getting better and better; a few silly characters to cover diversity and USA audience, but generally good viewing.
Totally agree, I think it’s really good, the “silly characters “ bit started to work as it showed different aspects of life under the Nazi party that some may not be aware of

Back