• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

End of The F'ing world. Not sure I would like it, but it's bang on. Episodes are nice and short too.

Saturday's episode of Strictly was the most pointless ever. Kelvin for the win which has been fairly obvious since the first week. I imagine the reason he was on the reserves list originally, is that he's too good.

His Dark Materials is getting better and better. Think they've pitched it just right in terms of being suitable for older children without the typical graphic violence of HBO.

The Case of Sally Challen- only caught it by accident, but it was enthralling. How someone can love someone so utterly repulsive is a true mystery. Rape, multiple affairs, violence...her last words in a church after she was released from prison are utterly haunting. Top, top telly.

Vikings series 6 on the History channel. Three episodes available so far. If you're a Vikings fan you will not be disappointed.

Right, Elizabeth is Missing. Where do I start. It's just a wow piece of television. A must see. Really is.

Gold Digger. Episode 5 was a bit odd. The plot twist is OK, but the way it played out doesn't work for me. That said, it's still good telly.

Right, Elizabeth is Missing. Where do I start. It's just a wow piece of television. A must see. Really is.
I wasn't to fussed to watch it but Mrs RHB had it on and I must admit Glenda Jackson was absolutely superb and I was glued to it by the end.

Whoever wins the Strictly come Dancing final 2019 it has been superb with all three finalists producing fabulous professional standard dancing. And for that matter the series has been top rate this year with entertainment galore.

Whoever wins the Strictly come Dancing final 2019 it has been superb with all three finalists producing fabulous professional standard dancing. And for that matter the series has been top rate this year with entertainment galore.
Thoroughly enjoyed this series, right winner for me just disappointed they didn't do either of my two favourite dances!

Finished off watching Vienna Blood last night (BBC 2) - very enjoyable three part series. Great storylines and brilliant location shooting. Hope they do a second series....

Thoroughly enjoyed this series, right winner for me just disappointed they didn't do either of my two favourite dances!

I cannot believe the winner had not had dancing experience, I'm sorry no one can dance like that in 10 weeks, regardless of 10 hours a day training and learning new moves

Kelvin was superb, and deserved winner

Watched Responsible Child on BBC2 last night - very powerful stuff with, to my mind, the best acting performance I've seen this year by the young Billy Barratt.

Southend United was an answer on Pointless this evening. 2 points.

Disappointing, as we are normally a Pointless answer*

*That doesn't refer to our season, by the way, but generally we are pointless!

Southend United was an answer on Pointless this evening. 2 points.

Disappointing, as we are normally a Pointless answer*

*That doesn't refer to our season, by the way, but generally we are pointless!

Got both the only Pointless answer though, in Shrewsbury Town, and Stevenage Borough for 1 :Smile:

Masterchef the Professionals - the final was on tonight, what an incredibly high standard this series, could have easily been one of two from the final, both fantastic.

Don't f**k with cats - Absolutely engrossing documentary on Netflix. A video is posted of a low-life suffocating two kittens, and a internet detective hunt begin to track him down that goes completely way of tangent. Superb stuff, definitely recommend it.

Back