• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Don't **** with cats.

Obviously the protagonist was a dick **** but I found the Internet detectives pretty disturbing as well.

I know what I am talking about because there are a lot of disturbing people on some of the sites I visit.

Don't **** with cats.

Obviously the protagonist was a dick **** but I found the Internet detectives pretty disturbing as well.

I know what I am talking about because there are a lot of disturbing people on some of the sites I visit.

They screamed of loneliness and borderline depression!

Silent Witness (series 22 :Stunned:) Notwithstanding the obviously serious subject matter, anyone else left tapping their fingers waiting for that long, lingering shot to end and just get on with the storyline !? Talk about dragging your feet.... :Think:

Silent Witness (series 22 :Stunned:) Notwithstanding the obviously serious subject matter, anyone else left tapping their fingers waiting for that long, lingering shot to end and just get on with the storyline !? Talk about dragging your feet.... :Think:

Sounds like you won't be watching 1917 when it opens next week.

Don't **** with cats.

I understand having a name on here not the same as your real name, but having Facebook profiles under fake aliases is very odd.

The Water Diviner starring and directed by Russell Crowe,, not as good as Gallipoli but a good
watch nonetheless, 7/10.

I thought episode 2 of Dracula was great and episode 3 a let down.
Yeah, thought the same. The first 2 were excellent, however the final episode just didn’t work with the modern day setting and ending was a real let down.

Dolly Wells was superb as ‘MiLF’ version of Van Helsing. Claes Bang made a decent Dracula

About 6 episodes into first season of The Americans on Amazon Prime. Pretty good show, certainly makes my commute pass quicker. Was out in early 2013, but I must’ve been wrapped up in SoA or Dexter, or any other number of boxsets, and missed it when it was first out. Defo worth a look

Two of the so-called ‘celebs’ were Patsy Palmer and Justin Hawkins....

Yes, Patsy was the Butterfly, and first out, Chameleon (3rd out) turned out to be an actual singer where the panel were more interested in his "lunchbox"! The other who went last weekend, was the Pharaoh, who was revealed to be former MP Alan Johnson - a proper tumbleweed moment, as I think only one of the judges had a clue who he was.

Have heard that my beloved Donny is replacing the awful Ken at some point, so I will happily continue looking in!

SAS selection competition, once again a good series repeating a tried and tested formula of sleep deprivation, aggression, cold, wet and knackering to sort out the mental and physical winners.

Back