• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

I enjoyed Dracula. All of it. Rick and Morty's snake episode was brilliant. The Good Place is almost at a close, but it continues to be the best TV around.

Still not watched 1 & 1/2 episodes of Dracula. Got bored of Pt2 and I've heard Pt3 is daft, so not sure I'll bother.

Never seen it.But when we went on a Pedro Escobar tour in Colombia (in Bogota!) two years ago all the kids in the group had.

I'd totally watch a TV series about Pedro Escobar.

I picture him as the hapless brother living in Pablo's shadow but without ever realising who his brother actually is and why good fortune keeps falling his way. With hilarious consequences.

I'd totally watch a TV series about Pedro Escobar.

I picture him as the hapless brother living in Pablo's shadow but without ever realising who his brother actually is and why good fortune keeps falling his way. With hilarious consequences.

There is a brilliant documentary called the 2 Escobar's but it isn't what you are hoping for:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1493943/

Started Messiah on Netflix. Enjoying it, possibly more if I could get The Life of Brian out of my head...

Been watching "Lovejoy" again, loved it first time, even better second time round

Maybe the dodgy hair and clothes but otherwise .......

Ed Balls Eurpozone, he makes some good observations on populism BUT dodges asking anything contentious which puts the show very sub Louis Fereaux standard.

White House Farm really enjoying the series. I had forgotten that Taff Jones died before the case originally came to court.

Star Trek Picard on Prime.They had better release these like Netflux do on series, but I doubt that will happen. Its STARTREK, what more do you need to know, well apart from 7 of 9 is coming back in it. :Smile: and it's excellent.

Last edited:
Star Trek Picard on Prime.They had better release these like Netflux do on series, but I doubt that will happen. Its STARTREK, what more do you need to know, well apart from 7 of 9 is coming back in it. :Smile: and it's excellent.
Well said @Cricko. Just finished the first episode and I want more please.

Back