• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

I know you will all think it's absolutely crap but I am totally hooked on The Masked Singer - helped tonight by having Donny Osmond on the panel, of course!

It was on the Beeb, and the whole of it is on Iplayer.

Thought It was only the second series that was on C4 (as i said).Anyway can't get iplayer (as such ) here though I do have a playback system that's good fro a week or so.In any case, I'm qyuite happy (with my reasonably cheap) BBC DVD purchase of seasons 1/2.

Edit.I see you were right about even the second series being shown on the Beeb.Must have been there (+not on C4) that I saw trailers for it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleabag

Last edited:
Finished Watchmen this week - started slow, but I thought it did real justice to Alan Moore's original story and streets above the terrible film a few years back. I'd love a second series but by all accounts there won't be one.

Started The Mandalorian. Baby Yoda but a bit "things exploding" with not much of a story. I guess it's aimed at kids.

Also my daughter loves Free Rein on Netflix and to be fair, for a teen drama it's not bad. Boyfriends & girlfriends stuff that she's a bit young for but she loves the horses.

Finished Watchmen this week - started slow, but I thought it did real justice to Alan Moore's original story and streets above the terrible film a few years back. I'd love a second series but by all accounts there won't be one.

Started The Mandalorian. Baby Yoda but a bit "things exploding" with not much of a story. I guess it's aimed at kids.

Also my daughter loves Free Rein on Netflix and to be fair, for a teen drama it's not bad. Boyfriends & girlfriends stuff that she's a bit young for but she loves the horses.
How are you watching the mandalorian? I'd like to give it a go

On a recommendation I’ve started watching Person Of Interest. It’s pretty decent.

Apparently it gets really really good in s3. I started S1 but started something else instead. will come back to it though,

I’m about 10 episodes in and it’s alright, I’ll stick with it. I’ll let you know when I get to season 3.

Back