• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

First episode of Season 10 of The Walking Dead after the mid season break. Really good episode and quite enjoying this season and where it’s been going. It’s needed this boost because the previous few seasons have been dire.

Started You and really enjoying that too.

Murder 24/7 on BBC2 last night, where the murder happened overlooking the South Stand.,

The guy they were looking for in last nights edition ( who was recently jailed for 26 years for it ), was known to me, as i worked with his wife up to 2 1/2 years ago.
She then left him several months before the murder, because he started knocking her about, as he got involved in the drug scene.
He refused to let her go back & get any of her possessions, as he was a menacing bully towards her.
When he got arrested a year ago, for this murder, his wife asked the Police if she could go back & get her things, they ok'd that. When he found out, he wanted her arrested for trespass FFS!.
Very much doubt she watched last nights prog, as she would have been too upset seeing his girlfriend ( ugh ) in her ex home, making a big fuss over Sadie's dog, who she adored.

The guy they were looking for in last nights edition ( who was recently jailed for 26 years for it ), was known to me, as i worked with his wife up to 2 1/2 years ago.
She then left him several months before the murder, because he started knocking her about, as he got involved in the drug scene.
He refused to let her go back & get any of her possessions, as he was a menacing bully towards her.
When he got arrested a year ago, for this murder, his wife asked the Police if she could go back & get her things, they ok'd that. When he found out, he wanted her arrested for trespass FFS!.
Very much doubt she watched last nights prog, as she would have been too upset seeing his girlfriend ( ugh ) in her ex home, making a big fuss over Sadie's dog, who she adored.
Heard they love a grass in prison

A friend of mine knows Ian Slater through work. He said he regularly carried a knife down the side of his boot, even whilst painting and decorating on site.

The programme is a bit slow but is a good message to remind people that you should never knock your landlord......It really never ends well for you.

A friend of mine knows Ian Slater through work. He said he regularly carried a knife down the side of his boot, even whilst painting and decorating on site.

The programme is a bit slow but is a good message to remind people that you should never knock your landlord......It really never ends well for you.
Slaters a grass which his fellow cons will teach him the error of his ways, found the program excellent viewing. Living on Foulness my landlord is the MOD last time I said b*ollocks to your rent they sent the SAS , a few tanks and the RAF. Bit more than you can get??

Murder 24/7 was satisfactorily concluded on that Valentine-Brown case last night. I'm sure Slater is enjoying his time in prison.

The other shorter case last night was hugely distressing.

The first two episodes in series 1 of Game of Thones. Second time around and equally as good as the first time. Only another 70+ episodes to go!
Series 1 done and dusted again and inroads made into Series 2. I think I may be enjoying this more this time round than back in the day.

I was watching something on Netflix and when it had finished music started playing. The song? Paladin - Have gun will travel. Now that really was a TV name from the past, and sadly one I remember watching a long long time ago.

Watched the detectorists.

Set in Essex with McKenzie Cooke and Toby Jones as metal detector enthusiasts.

Such a brilliant show. Really subtle comedy.

Welcome to the party. Every programme of every series is pure genius. Sadly missed but lovingly remembered.

Last edited:

Easily the best British sitcom of the last decade I reckon. Maybe the only really good one actually.

Don't get the detectorists hype, it's got that warm sentimental thing going on and it's a pleasant watch but it's a bit light on laughs for a comedy. It's good, nothing more IMO.

People just do nothing and this country are much funnier.

Enjoyed (the repeat of) the Eric Burden documentary on BBC 4 last night.Think the band featured late on in the programme was the one he brought to Barna about 10 years ago now.Certainly remember him playing Sam and Dave's Hold on I'm coming.

Back