• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Can’t watch this now, cannot stand Ant Middleton he’s got to big for his own boots!
Yes, to a large extent I agree with you, and when he was talking with Tony Bellou about anger issues and consequences, he, Middleton, touched on his own past and wrong ways he dealt with problems so in a small way maybe he has learnt some lessons in life too.

It was train crash TV. WTF were these slebs thinking in signing up to this?
Quite! It is a bit like either Apprentice or Dragon's Den in that it made me wonder IF they had not got a clue about what they were going on OR if it was much more stage managed than I had previously supposed.

Yes, to a large extent I agree with you, and when he was talking with Tony Bellou about anger issues and consequences, he, Middleton, touched on his own past and wrong ways he dealt with problems so in a small way maybe he has learnt some lessons in life too.

If you’ve followed his social media recently he hasn’t learnt at all. His Coronavirus rant was pathetic and the one aimed at serving and ex serving military was embarrassing. I’ve met and worked with SAS and they don’t brag like that!

Can’t watch this now, cannot stand Ant Middleton he’s got to big for his own boots!

He's from Chelmsford, back when he was younger he used to come back for the weekend and without fail he would bash someone up on a fri/sat night

Enjoyed the late 70's music show on BB4 last night +Rod Stewart in Hyde Park (probably my guilty secret).

Looking forward to Sally Rooney's Normal People on Monday night on BBC1.

Last edited:
Just started The Gangs of London on Now TV. If you love mean and moody with more than a heftly slice of graphic violence then this is the one for you. Oh, there is a story line as well when one of the big Gang Leaders is shot dead and the series is about his son's vengence and the battle for power caused by the shooting.

Season 2 of After Life, absolutely brilliant! Gervais is the gift that just keeps on giving. I thought he’d struggle to after Derek but this was outstanding again!

Watching M of D tonight, interesting stuff especially from Ian Wright about his era. Those were the good days and the bad days but things were challenging.

Season 2 of After Life, absolutely brilliant! Gervais is the gift that just keeps on giving. I thought he’d struggle to after Derek but this was outstanding again!

Only watched one and whilst it is good, the "shock" value of old women dropping the c-bomb is getting a bit tired.

Just started The Gangs of London on Now TV. If you love mean and moody with more than a heftly slice of graphic violence then this is the one for you. Oh, there is a story line as well when one of the big Gang Leaders is shot dead and the series is about his son's vengence and the battle for power caused by the shooting.
Just watched Episode 1 tonight

The Last Dance on Netflix, watched the first 3 episodes and really enjoyed it.

Wheeler Dealers on Quest

Used to love Wheeler Dealers, the classic ones in the UK with Edd China. Hated it when Discovery’s US mob bought it and shipped them out there and turned it like every other US car show. Which is a shame because Edd China should be working his magic on cars on TV and Ant Anstead is a genius wasted on that new gen version of the show.

Used to love Wheeler Dealers, the classic ones in the UK with Edd China. Hated it when Discovery’s US mob bought it and shipped them out there and turned it like every other US car show. Which is a shame because Edd China should be working his magic on cars on TV and Ant Anstead is a genius wasted on that new gen version of the show.

Same here, was a big fan of the show before it got shipped over to the states, I still enjoy it and Ant is about the best replacement for Edd they could've got but I preferred them working on an old Capri Mike had bought for a grand on eBay or something.

Great interview here with Ant.

Same here, was a big fan of the show before it got shipped over to the states, I still enjoy it and Ant is about the best replacement for Edd they could've got but I preferred them working on an old Capri Mike had bought for a grand on eBay or something.

Great interview here with Ant.

I watched that the other day, love some of the content Drive Tribe are putting out. The live chat with Andy Wilman and Jeremy Clarkson was brilliant.

Back