• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Nearly finished Person of Interest and it’s very good I highly recommend it. I just hope the ending is as good as the rest of the show.

Flicking through the channels and have come across Michael Palin in North Korea. Well worth a watch on catch up, really interesting programe.

Nice little info series tucked away on More 4 running at the moment on a Monday evening revealing behind the scenes how certain cars are built. Not specifically into motors myself but they've been really interesting so far. Started with a Bentley, then Aston Martin - this week was about Morgan's (that was fascinating) and next week is about London taxi's. Probably get them on catch up, I'd imagine.....called How to Build British - touch of irony in there somewhere.

Just finished Series 2 of After Life last night. Wasn't sure after the first episode but the series clicked into gear from episode 2 onwards and again kept us wanting more.

Just finished S4 of Better Call Saul, absolutely superb. Looking forward to getting straight on with S5 this evening...

Ploughing through a re-run of The last Kingdom, great fun even though it's second time round. Half way through the third series now and it makes a very welcome distraction from BBC's Cronona Special which appears to be on a 24 hour loop at the moment.

Enjoyed epsodes 5/6 of Normal People people last night.Frankly I don't see what the fuss about the soft focus sex is all about.

It's coming to something though, when even the BBC's own anouncer says that she's seen the whole series already on iplayer and recommends everyone else to do the same.

Last edited:
Enjoyed epsodes 5/6 of Common people last night.Frankly I don't see what the fuss about the soft focus sex is all about.

It's coming to something though, when even the BBC's own anouncer says that she's seen the whole series already on iplayer and recommends everyone else to do the same.

Is Jarvis Co.cker in it? Normal people!

It's like yes, they're going to have sex. Do we have to watch them? There is a sex scene towards the end which is crucial, but the rest of the jiggy added nothing to the plot.

Especially the scenes when they're doing it with other people. Unnecessary.

As I’ve finished Person of Interest it was time to start a new show. The show we picked is The Blacklist, watched the first 3 episodes of season 1 last night and I really like it. That’ll keep me busy for a month or so.

Is Jarvis Co.cker in it? Normal people!

It's like yes, they're going to have sex. Do we have to watch them? There is a sex scene towards the end which is crucial, but the rest of the jiggy added nothing to the plot.

Especially the scenes when they're doing it with other people. Unnecessary.

You get things mixed up as you get older you know! Speaking of which you're beginning to sound bit like my dear old Mum.:Winking:

Coming up on BBC2 tonight at 9 is the re-run of Vienna Blood, a pretty darn good 3-part turn of the last century mystery. Been hoping for a second series but nothing yet sadly.

Last edited:
Incredibly late to the party but just started Line of Duty.
Two episodes in and so far very good. Hope it keeps up the quality.
One of these days I'll watch Peaky Blinders!

Line of Duty is excellent! You’ll really enjoy it so many twists.

Back