• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Finished season 5 of Better Call Saul last night; absolutely superb, just keeps getting better.

In a drastic change of tone and pace I've now started re-watching the complete Beiderbecke Trilogy which I still love and enjoy after 36 years.

The Last Dance on Netflix is brilliant! Cannot wait for the next two episodes to drop on Monday!

I really didn’t have an idea about what happened to Michael Jordan’s dad!

I watched about 10 mins of The Last Dance, realised it was about a sport and people I don't give a **** about and turned it off. Failed to see the attraction.

Instead I watched a Netflix documentary about celebs who've taken acid and their experiences. Much more my cup of tea :Hilarious:

Nearly finished "a very peculiar practice" on YouTube. Brilliant. The themes haven't dated in 30 years. Only bummer is you cannot get the episode where Timothy West plays a manic Professor John Thomas Furie who wants a prescription for Dexedrin so he can work harder. I think it's his best ever performance and the reason I started watching the series.

Finally got round to watching killing eve.

Really enjoying it. Vilanelle is a complete psycho

Finished season 1 of The Blacklist, really enjoying it!

8 episodes into Pacific about The American Marine Corp fighting the Japanese in WW2 on the Pacific Islands. Very brutal but addictive viewing.

Kev has been recording Gangs of London and watched some at the weekend - I couldn't even be in the same room as it, absolutely brutal! No thanks, not for me at all.

Kev has been recording Gangs of London and watched some at the weekend - I couldn't even be in the same room as it, absolutely brutal! No thanks, not for me at all.
Yeah, it certainly is violent. I've seen the whole series am now waiting for series two which will undoubtedly be made at some time in the future.

8 episodes into Pacific about The American Marine Corp fighting the Japanese in WW2 on the Pacific Islands. Very brutal but addictive viewing.
Ambrose writes the histories much better than the visual interpretations portray, unsurprisingly, but it is a very good series.

Back