• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

I've bought all of the special edition Blu-ray box sets that the BBC started putting out last year. Not got round to watching any of them yet, just took a quick look at one to see how the new transfers look and the quality is stunning. No Hartnell or Troughton yet; so far they've done 3 Tom Bakers, and 1 each from Pertwee, Davison, Colin Baker and McCoy.

They are all on the brit box app, 5quid a month

Re-running Series 1 of The Boys on Amazon Prime in readiness for Series 2 starting early September. Very black humour and violent but very watchable again. Enjoying it.

Re-running Series 1 of The Boys on Amazon Prime in readiness for Series 2 starting early September. Very black humour and violent but very watchable again. Enjoying it.

Cannot wait for season 2!

Ive been watching the new season of Lucifer. Very good as usual apart from the black and white episode, very boring until the end!

Reactions: RHB
Cannot wait for season 2!

Ive been watching the new season of Lucifer. Very good as usual apart from the black and white episode, very boring until the end!
Yep, the second part of the Lucifer series had better hurry up and get here. Leaving us hanging, what were they thinking.

Yep, the second part of the Lucifer series had better hurry up and get here. Leaving us hanging, what were they thinking.

I haven’t got that far yet. I did notice there was a mid season break when I was looking on IMDB so expect a cliffhanger.

Bosch, series 6, Netflix, best thing I have seen for years.
The books are good, the series has some changes but is superbly shot, produced and very very good.

Cobra kai, its eighties nostalgia and hilarious. Was the bad guy really that bad or is it a matter of perspective!

Back