• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Ghosts. I avoid bbc1 and itv ‘comedies’ normally. First series was amusing, second series has turned into ‘farce’ comedy

Started re-watching Parks & Rec from the beginning - I'm introducing my 15 year old daughter to it who basically is April Ludgate. S1 is way better than I remembered, but it really does come alive with S2. The best comedy of the last 20 years from anywhere in the world IMHO, even though it does lose a bit of it's magic towards the end.

I've started watching Ted Lasso on apple TV. It sounds terrible on the face of it, US coach comes to manage a fictional Premier league team comedy. I'm 3 episodes in and I think it might be good, not 100% convinced yet but has big promise. Oh and Chris Powell makes a cameo

I've made my mind up 8 episodes in. It is very very good! Characters you really warm to and a good few chuckles, seems to be getting very good reviews as well. Think this would be big if it were on Netflix but stuck on Apple TV not many people have access to it. Wouldn't surprise me if this goes under the radar then gets massive a couple of seasons in.

I, and many others, watched GBBO, and enjoyed it's pleasantries.

Although by many it is now considered passe, and while it is certainly very formulated, it retains reasonable uncontentious viewing.

Finished Des last night, thought David Tennent was brilliant and did a great job portraying ’Des’. What a disgusting and twisted individual he was though.

Vikings - Episode 1, Season 1 (again). I know what's coming and I can't wait. Woo hoo!

Enjoyed the Robert Plant interview on Later yesterday (must be an age thing).:Smile:

Also caught a couple of programmes on Toots and the Maytals on BBC 4.Although I've always loved Jimmy Cliff and Bob Marley (and saw both live back in the day) never been much of a Toots fan, I'm afraid.

Not sure whether it’s counted as a TV show or a Film but American Murder on Netflix. Really hard to watch due to the nature of what happened. Very sad!

Back