• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Football's Darkest Secret (1/3) and 24 Hours in Police Custody last night.

The former - just incredible how things went on for so long without anyone whistle blowing. Paul Stewart's personal story was so sad. Next two episodes on over next two nights I believe. Do watch if you haven't already.

The latter, well, what an absolutely evil little *******.

Last edited:
Bit late I know, but just binge watched all 3 seasons of Cobra Kai

Very enjoyable! If you’ve been slow in the uptake, like me then we’ll worth a look, especially if you are old enough to have seen the original Karate Kid film.

Very enjoyable! If you’ve been slow in the uptake, like me then we’ll worth a look, especially if you are old enough to have seen the original Karate Kid film.

Johnny Lawrence steals the show.

Binge watching series like, Prison Break, Breaking Bad, Friends, Better Call Saul, Superstore, Heartbreak High, Trailer Park Boys, Bottom, It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Fresh Prince, The Office(UK & USA), Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Lost & Brass Eye.

Probably missed some out, but lockdown has had me gaining weight , watching tv and eating nonsense, ahwell.

I have watched the 1st 2 episodes and it hasn't grabbed me, when does it pick up?

Second episode the latest season of Line of Duty was excellent last night.

Anyone watching Unforgotten? It’s the last episode of the season tonight. It’s been a really good season and I have really enjoyed it.

Anyone watching Unforgotten? It’s the last episode of the season tonight. It’s been a really good season and I have really enjoyed it.

As soon as the tonights ep t gets uploaded to iPlayer tomorrow morning I will binge it. Cant wait. I am too impatient to wait for weekly episodes.

Will do the same for Line of Duty, which is annoying cause it's the best show on television currently in my opinion. So having to wait a few weeks is a struggle!

As soon as the tonights ep t gets uploaded to iPlayer tomorrow morning I will binge it. Cant wait. I am too impatient to wait for weekly episodes.

Will do the same for Line of Duty, which is annoying cause it's the best show on television currently in my opinion. So having to wait a few weeks is a struggle!

You will enjoy this season of Unforgotten if you’ve enjoyed the last ones. A really good story line and I honestly don’t know what’s going to happen tonight. The last episode was a real cliff hanger.

Thought Line of Duty was a lot better this week. Feel that had to ease into last weeks as it hadn't been on for so long. Probably would have been better if they had a recap before the 1st episode as 2 years is a long time!

Thought Line of Duty was a lot better this week. Feel that had to ease into last weeks as it hadn't been on for so long. Probably would have been better if they had a recap before the 1st episode as 2 years is a long time!

Yeah agreed, that recap before episode 2 was interesting. I wonder where they’re going with a certain bit. I’m sure you get what I mean.

Finding Jack Charlton. Absolutely riveting program around his time as Ireland's manager. For those of us that watched him in 1966, and for all football fans, this is a great watch.

Back