• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

On Episode 3 of 'Baptiste' on Netflix - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptiste_(TV_series)

Got into this quite easily from the first ep. The plot intriguing and most of all the scenery/location settings is great. Set in Amsterdam so good scenes with the Amsterdam cafes, bars and canals.

It is actually a spinoff from 'The missing' which I haven't watched.
The missing was quality, as was Baptiste. Haven’t watched any of the second series yet. Can’t decide whether to watch the missing and first series again first to remind me of everything before watching the second series

Likewise, just finished S4 - excellent series. Also recommend Billy Bob Thornton's 'Goliath', just finished series 2 in which he's superb.
Thanks for the suggestion, I've pretty much finished everything and needed something new. Gave this a go and have nearly finished season one. It’s excellent.

Season 2 of Goliath is excellent, I’m about half way through season 3 which is very odd.

Clarksons Farm on Amazon. Very interesting and entertaining.
A mate, who is a farmer, took his son, 15yrs, to a farming and airshow in east Midlands a few weeks ago and Kaleb was there with Charlie, on business buying a tractor. Kaleb was mobbed by selfie seekers and seemingly bemused by his fame. AND came across as a very nice bloke.

Finished season 3 of Goliath, although a very bizarre season it was very enjoyable.

Need something else to watch, any suggestions?

Justified, on Amazon, okay to good
Not heard of that and just watched the trailer, that’s looks a good one for me Thank you! I was trying to work out where I recognised the main character from. The film Hitman he is excellent in that. Also recognised Walton Goggins who was brilliant in The Shield.

Not heard of that and just watched the trailer, that’s looks a good one for me Thank you! I was trying to work out where I recognised the main character from. The film Hitman he is excellent in that. Also recognised Walton Goggins who was brilliant in The Shield.
If you're going to watch Justified just be aware that the first half of season 1 sticks very closely to a "bad guy of the week" formula which turns a lot of people off before it gets good, if you stick with it then it picks up a lot and becomes more serialised.

The Americans. Six series set during the Cold War - superb watch from start to finish ;-)
That sounds a bit of me not sure about the long haired Wing Commander though, don’t she will like it.

Watched the first two episodes of Justified last night, really enjoyed it.

Back