• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Just caught the first episode on iplayer of Ridley Road. Second tonight.

Quite brilliant. Agnes O'Casey and Eddie Marsan in particular.

Nearly finished third series's of Brassic really good comedy drama

1st episode of the new series of Who Do You Think You Are, with Josh Widdicombe.

Spoiler:  
A really good opener, he came into it with a family tale that they were descended from the founders of Barings Bank (they were, though from the brother who was not a part of the bank). It was further back that it got more interesting, being able to trace his family back to his 14 times great grandmother being the head of Queen Elizabeth I's court of ladies, and actually her cousin, his 15 times great grandmother being Mary Boleyn. Further back they went, right back to Edward I!

Finished Squid Games, really enjoyed it!

Half way through Click Bait and really enjoying that too.

Enjoyed squid games and nicely set up for another series.
However a couple of things made no sense ( don’t know how to do spoilers so won’t add anything).

better to watch with subtitles in my opinion

Enjoyed squid games and nicely set up for another series.
However a couple of things made no sense ( don’t know how to do spoilers so won’t add anything).

better to watch with subtitles in my opinion

Was talking about this with a couple of guys (one in his 20's) at Espanyol's game last night.So glad I don't have Netflix.

Was talking about this with a couple of guys (one in his 20's) at Espanyol's game last night.So glad I don't have Netflix.

Very illogical statement to make
If you had Netflix you don’t have to watch it. Personally I would rather watch and make up my own mind.
I preferred the subtitles as I didn’t like the voices used to dub the Korean actors. When thevip’s” speak there are no subtitles.

Very illogical statement to make
If you had Netflix you don’t have to watch it. Personally I would rather watch and make up my own mind.
I preferred the subtitles as I didn’t like the voices used to dub the Korean actors. When thevip’s” speak there are no subtitles.
I imagine if I had Neflix I'd give this 5 minutes -with or without subtitles.

started s3 of "You" last night. Not sure why I keep watching as S1 didnt leave up to the book and wasnt keen on S2 overall... but S3 has kicked off pretty well so far.

Back