• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Catching up on Top Gear the latest season. That segment on Eddie Kidd, I’d never heard of him but had a tear in my eye by the end of it. What a guy and what a hell of a tribute, he looked like he thoroughly enjoyed it!

Catching up on Top Gear the latest season. That segment on Eddie Kidd, I’d never heard of him but had a tear in my eye by the end of it. What a guy and what a hell of a tribute, he looked like he thoroughly enjoyed it!
I'm very surprised you hadn't heard of him, being a bit of a petrol head! He was a huge heart throb in the 80s, out performing Evel Knievel regularly.

1640775198391.jpeg

What happened to him was a tragedy, but that was Eddie, he didn't want to let people down so he did the jump regardless of warnings about the exit ramp.

I'm no fan of Paddy McGuinness, but that segment on Top Gear is one of the most moving things I've seen for years, absolutely had me bawling my eyes out. And bless Eddie, still with that twinkle in his eye and that smile!

Last edited:
Gone Fishind Christmas Special, lovely TV. But must have been filmed mid October.
Gazza makes guest appearance and is in a bad way, mentally and physically.
The fish caught are the stars.

Gone Fishind Christmas Special, lovely TV. But must have been filmed mid October.
Gazza makes guest appearance and is in a bad way, mentally and physically.
The fish caught are the stars.
One if the things that puts me off a little is that they don't catch many fish.

Kylie doesn’t like she’s aged at all! Bet @Cricko enjoyed seeing her.

I keep her young, even if she is knocking on a bit these days, my youth helps. :Whistling:

He just keeps watching Kylie Minogue's Agent Provocateur advert.

But it does seem to make him a bit stiff. :Smile:

I am sure I can hear cricko cheering during the filming of the video.

He even has his own personal taylor made avatar

iXd0XP.gif

I understand the obsession, I had a poster of her on my wall when I was younger. Although as I got older I edged towards Dannii.

Just finished Cobra Kai, by far the greatest TV show and I can’t wait for the next season.

I will fight anyone who disagrees!

Back